I liked him too, at the beginning. We'll never know the true extent of his injuries, but WGS was puzzled about it. I also remember he (MP) declaring himself "fit" for the FA Cup final, after being out for God knows how long (before and after).
I think you'll find that every country has many lying bastards. Here in the USA we have a President who is one. So I wouldn't stereotype the people of a country based on a pair of ****s from that place.
We had Cáceres on the bench then. Along with a "returning soon" VVD. But now we are indeed an injury and suspension away from Gardos/Bednarek. Over to you Les ....
If Gabbi's injured and Austin gone I wouldn't expect many goals from Gallagher and Long. It'll be last season all over again (before Gabbi was belatedly brought in).
8 years?
How many little nutjobs have been born in that time? Let us know if you have had one (or more)!
We should have a big party two years from now. I nominate Rallyboy and Trousers to organise it.
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-40489750
US President Donald Trump also responded swiftly on Tuesday to the missile launch.
On his Twitter account he made apparent reference to North Korean leader Kim Jong-un, saying: "Does this guy have anything better to do with his life?"
"Hard to believe that South Korea and Japan will put up with this much longer. Perhaps China will put a heavy move on North Korea and end this nonsense once and for all!"
Crazy, insane fat guy with really bad hair and nukes. Not good.
And now we also have to worry about Kim Jong Un too.