Jump to content

Dark Munster

Subscribed Users
  • Posts

    10001
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Dark Munster

  1. I'm worried about Bertand's knees if he plays on the artificial turf tomorrow.
  2. Netherlands needs to win and Turkey lose, I think. If Turkey gets a point the Dutch will be out on head to head. I'm sure our Dutch friends will correct me if I'm wrong.
  3. "I thought Harry Kane's performance at centre forward despite the fact he didn't actually score was good. He did some fantastic work, setting things up. Jamie Vardy's only been on the pitch a few minutes before he sets something up." -Woy
  4. Also it's very unfair that they have to play while all their stars are away on international duty.
  5. Indeed it was. No injudicious referees please. Ok, that's probably asking too much.
  6. I wonder who they will sign first, Ronaldinho or Riquelme? Exciting times. Steady on, old chap. There's no room for such gushing praise on this thread.
  7. It surely can't just be based on the first 8 games, otherwise how would it predict Chelsea finishing 4th? They must be using last seasons results too. Or, more likely, they had a few beers, came up with a final table, and claimed their "super computer" did it.
  8. Sensationalist headline: http://www.sportinglife.com/football/news/article/165/10018807/southampton-boss-ronald-koeman-prepares-for-sadio-mane-exit
  9. I'm trying hard but I can't seem to find any sympathy for him.
  10. Surprised he didn't wait until the 88th minute. Or maybe that's when he'll score the winner.
  11. Joint top of the 4th division (sort of). Much more exciting than 9th in the plastic PL. - Jealous nutjob.
  12. That's the good news. The bad news is so are Fabregas, Willian, Oscar, Hazard, Falcao, with Pedro and Remy up their sleeves.
  13. I'd happily settle for a point. Willian looks scarily good, and they've got plenty of others (such as Hazard) can do serious damage if they start firing on all cylinders again. The good news is Lawro is predicting a Chelsea win, so not all the pundits (and I use that term loosely for him) are going for a result for us.
  14. You can say that again
  15. JM won them the PL (at a canter) along with the League cup last season. Only a lunatic would sack him straight after that. It would be almost as nuts as sacking your manager the season after he'd won you the Champions' league and the FA Cup. No one would be that insane. Oh.
  16. "It means that football supporters across the south could now be considered the most attractive in the UK." I beg to differ.
  17. http://www.fullmatchesandshows.com/2015/09/26/southampton-vs-swansea-city-highlights/
  18. But with a happy ending.
  19. Barring a monumental cock-up Hants will win tomorrow. Yorks are 300 odd runs ahead with one wicket remaining, and the weather forecast for Headingley looks great for tomorrow. Sussex must be nervous. I'd go out on a limb and say Hants are currently slight favourites to stay up.
×
×
  • Create New...