Jump to content

beatlesaint

Subscribed Users
  • Posts

    9,702
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by beatlesaint

  1. Given the lack of service Gabbiadini has gotten when he's played thats not a good sign.
  2. If "torn to pieces" includes explaining how the planning process on something like this would work then guilty
  3. To be fair if its being redesigned the club have absolutely nothing to tell supporters. Working in a Planning Dept for another local authority I can tell you that redesigning means nothing until those plans are submitted to the local authority. For a scheme as big as this would be the consultation period etc etc would take a considerable amount of time, it wouldnt be a case of plans submitted 1 March, away we go 1 May, nothing like. I would also suspect the club would put in whats called a Pre Application first which basically gets advice from the Planning authority as to whether the scheme is good, needs adjustments made, or is just not worth their time and money submitting as it wouldnt stand a cat in hells chance of being approved. Quite a long way from your original post AR-10 ?
  4. No, he's plan C - the we are ****ed plan
  5. similar to how Wesley Hoedt removed Southampton from his twitter account perhaps ?
  6. you’re joking of course........aren’t you ?
  7. He will be on the bench I suspect.
  8. i like it, pity they don’t upload it to their you tube channel
  9. Carragher not very happy on Sky when the presenter said “Van Djyk supposed to solve all liverpool’s defensive problems”
  10. Pied reminds me of Jermaine Wright but I don’t really know why
  11. thats a good question, he wrote an excellent book on the Saints as well
  12. isnt there illness in the camp ? Long was ill, I assume Sims was given he was on the bench last week so I’m not sure it’s a case of “nice thought” it was probably out of lack of choice. Redmond must be well hacked off that a 17 yr Old was preferred to him as the attacking sub coming on !
  13. At Watford and Hull he got off to a very good start. After today we have 14 games left. We only need him to get a good start and we will stay up. Not worried about him hanging around, nobody else does. You must have noticed that.
  14. like it is now you mean
  15. Everton a few months back, they have been awful since then
  16. The question is if they stick with this manager and he takes us down do they think he is the right man to get us back up ?
  17. nowhere in my reply did I say we had decent support. But you carry on dodging the real issues to continue with your own agenda.
  18. Exactly......but we went for Redmond instead
  19. you really think staying til the end and getting off the players back will help ? I’m sorry but when we were 4-1 down against Leicester I left after 75 mins and I always stay to the end. I don’t remember fans getting at the players, they went 3 down all on their own very quickly. So what you are saying is if we are three down tomorrow with ten minutes left we should all stay until the final whistle while wearing stupid grins on our faces pretending it’s just a blip and everything is ok ? are you Ralph or Les or just on a bloody wind up ?
  20. this, sleepwalking into The Championship.
  21. We are now in the bottom three and to be honest I can’t see us getting out of it again. Well and truly ****ed.
  22. I think the attendance at the Watford Cup game will more than likely show the board how much dis-satisfaction there is with both MP and the state of the club as a whole at present. As a season ticket holder I have already had two emails from them informing me that my Cup ticket is waiting for me. It will stay waiting unfortunatelyl
  23. So all our so called targets have either gone elsewhere or the clubs don’t want to sell ? Two thirds of the way through the window and not so much as a sniff of a new signing. So much for getting people in quickly.
  24. you seriously think they sacked him because the supporters were unhappy with the boring football ? oh dear
  25. good for you
×
×
  • Create New...