Jump to content

beatlesaint

Subscribed Users
  • Posts

    9,702
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by beatlesaint

  1. I think you have missed the point - it wasnt losing to Liverpool that was the issue, it was the fact that second half was a disgrace. It was the manner of defeat rather than the outcome. If anyone looked like they were throwing in the towel it was the players in the second half.
  2. I dont know what he is. I do know the defence isnt very good, through the middle anyway. That'll be down to not replacing the decent centre backs we have had and sold then. I do know the attack isnt very good. So with a crap defence and a virtually non existent attack we are, basically, in the ****e up to our necks.
  3. Yep, I said that when it happened, 40 years I've been watching Saints and I have never seen such a pointless, stupid, worthless change and it summed this idiot up for me.
  4. Apparently appointing Davis to the coaching staff was a great move
  5. Mr Gao - Oh Nellie look, this is wonderful, those clappers every supporter has bought must cost £1 each, how much have we made today ?
  6. Anyone catch Merrington’s quote on Solent after ? Talking about Puel and MP he said “neither of them could motivate me to cross the road” !!! And he is 100% correct
  7. at least Lemina seems to care
  8. The Davis for Romeu substitution summed up this manager for me. Sorry but that was, for a team two down and with attacking options still on the bench, the most ridiculous change I’ve witnessed for many a year.
  9. dont rely on Bournemouth, they are very unpredictable
  10. remember we have only won 5 league games all season.....and two of them were WBA !
  11. Stoke not winning was a good result for us. Newcastle and/or Huddersfield not winning tomorrow would also be good !
  12. Is she for real ? Give me strength
  13. Not gonna happen, he will not drop Tadic........Boufal yes but not Tadic
  14. ah, that makes more sense, thanks :-)
  15. and lets face it when it comes to clever dicks you broke the mould. Fox was very limited, those Hollywood passes from one corner of the pitch to the other were a highlight when someone was near the end of it. The wide prairie like open spaces where a left back should have been were always a concern to say the least.
  16. Off ? that leaves us with no cover at right back
  17. He used to have such lovely hair too, as he ran his fingers through it at every opportunity......well when he wasnt kissing the badge on his shirt of course
  18. whatever you say, I don’t care enough to argue with you
  19. if you keep playing Russian roulette eventually you will take a bullet. As a Saints supporter you should be more than aware of that.
  20. well he won them the league last year ffs
  21. Chelsea are a weird club. How many decent managers are they gonna fail to support then sack. Conte hasn’t been given one player he wanted this season, he’s best out of it. Wish we had them this weekend
  22. The one thing I really dislike about Sky is choice of pundit for particular matches. Bloody hell they have shed loads they wheel out regularly so why the hell when Liverpool are playing are they top heavy on ex Liverpool players. They would argue yesterday that Redknapp played for both, so expect to see him next week too with a "former Liverpool and Southampton" caption. Same with Souness I expect. Yesterday could easily have seen Henry as an impartial expert. The only good thing is Niall Quinn seems to have fallen off the face of the earth.
  23. all laughing and big smiles when it’s going his way, a snarling sulky bastard when it goes against him. I don’t know what his problem is, they were lucky to get a point at the end of the day.
  24. Best will in the world I’m only getting 10 points from that and that won’t be enough
×
×
  • Create New...