oldsarum
Members-
Posts
1423 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by oldsarum
-
20+ London Saints on train for starters
-
If our game at Hartlepool is called off next weekend...
oldsarum replied to Colinjb's topic in The Saints
BBC forecast for Friday not so good temperature not to get above -1 but no snow http://news.bbc.co.uk/weather/forecast/2369?&search=hartlepool&itemsPerPage=10®ion=world http://www.weatheronline.co.uk/UK/Hartlepool/Day5to8.htm Unfortunately forecasts cannot be relied on, and constantly change, so I'll just keep looking daily. I just hope if game is called off they do it early, as getting up at 5am to get train up Saturday -
Forecast on BBC looks OK http://news.bbc.co.uk/weather/forecast/2369
-
Arsenal away please, so we can all have a good day out, a good pay day, get knocked out and concentrate on the league
-
Here's a good website for details of away support http://www.thefootballforum.net/index.php?/topic/189566-the-official-npower-league-1-away-support-section/page__st__300 our average on there before Carlisle was 1,694 so it should now be down according to my calulations to 1,595
-
England 1-0 up at the moment Alex in the starting line up, well done lad http://www.thefa.com/England/mens-u18s/News/match-centre/2010/England%20v%20Poland/Team%20Sheets?p=ts&mid=110457
-
Majority of support will be in the Extrabet stand behind the goal
-
I met David at a London Saints event with ex-Saints players a couple of weeks ago, he's now a Football Agent
-
20 London Saints stayed in The Grand last year 10 mins from ground and less than £60 for double room incl very good full english breakfast, this year we are doing day trip on train
-
UP in the high seventies in this country also done the following in Scotland Ibrox Hampden Park Clydebank Falkirk Stenhousemuir St Johnstone Abroad have done the follwing Marseilles Limerick Anderlecht Hamburg Bucherest Ferenenzaros Genoa Calagari Verona Bilbao Malmo Stockholm Royal Antwerp Feyenord Cherzow Gdansk Poznan Utrecht Volendam
-
Savings on awaydays by rail - Oldham for example
oldsarum replied to RonManager's topic in Saints Away Supporters
Same happens on trips to Exeter, Torquay or Plymouth works out cheaper if your get return from home to Axminster then return form Axminster to destination, I sure this occurs in other areas around the country -
Notts County away - 2nd batch of tickets requested
oldsarum replied to marc_saint's topic in The Saints
Huddersfield had 3,161there opening day of the season according to their programme -
Simon don't miss the train train leaves at 9.10 and you need to be on board at lease couple of minutes before that
-
Its not just the recycling centre they are leaving, but he whole of the council's Town Depot, which covers a large area, however I don't think this willbe for at least 18 months, as they havn't even strated building the new Depot yet, this will be just off the Millbrook Roundabout
-
picking up 28 for London Saints lunchtime
-
As i've already stated on this thread tickets will be available from Yeovil ticket office tonight you do not pay at turnstile
-
Spoke to ticket office this morning, we have been sent an extra 300 tickets, and tickets will also be available for Saints end at Yeovil ticket office on the night
-
It's just over an hour from my house in Salisbury to the ground going via the A303 NB when I leave work at 5PM in the center of Southampton it's normally 6PM before I get home
-
Bus may be available to Yeovil (town centre) before the game, but that's 2- 3 miles form ground. I'd be surprised if any bus available after the game, so taxi is only option, which I would suggest you'll need to pre-book taxi to get back to station
-
How times have chaged back in the 80's we let Graham Baker go to Man City, because Steve Williams prevented him getting into the first team on a regular basis.
-
but we would have drawn if that goal hadn't been allowed correctly as per the rules
-
I thought so at the time. Fonte was just about to head the ball when the bloke pushed him in the back
-
True I bought tickets for seatrs yesterday for myself my lad and a couple of mates
-
5Live Now on an awful week for Saints supporters
oldsarum replied to dubai_phil's topic in The Saints
There nothing wrong with Nick and he's always asked for by the media because he is easy to get hold of.. and has a record of many years of generally giving sensible resposes to media questions when put on the spot. You may not agree with his views, but I don't agree with many of yours, so what -
I don't think many people are worried about getting knocked out of JPT and Carling Cup, but IMO many peoaple would be worried about the style of last nights defeat, when we were really poor, which given how well we played on Saturday with 9 of last nights starting 11 has to be worrying.
