QPR Away

ladysaint

Ticket office told me today that only League games count towards the 5 games criteria for Monday's sale. I pointed out that going to Stoke and Millwall for a night game deserved double points (if only they could devise a points system :rolleyes: ).

No doubt some will get away it by ordering online

Just tried to book, but unable to. Rang up and told Newcastle doesn't count because I haven't " attended " it yet.

Yeah, that's been standard practice since we got promoted, and makes a certain degree of sense. That said, I'm not sure the club would necessarily allow you to return a purchased away ticket so having bought it, you're committing to attending.

Yeah, that's been standard practice since we got promoted, and makes a certain degree of sense. That said, I'm not sure the club would necessarily allow you to return a purchased away ticket so having bought it, you're committing to attending.

I suppose wording it " attended" also gives a slight nod in the direction of not allowing use of someone else's number. Not that they could prove it, but can always say its not allowed if someone complains about the practice.

Restricted view does cover a good few hundred tickets in that away end though. Will sell out quick enough, as they've been available for nearly a week now.

I was told as many as 500 of the 1800 are deemed as restricted view.

Where will Saints fans be drinking for this one, heard usual away pubs in Shepherds Bush the Walkabout and O'Neils have closed down.

Last time we played there I ended up in a funny old school pub about 10 minutes from the ground run by a bunch of old dears. One of them had shrunk so much she could barely see over the bar. They were streaming the football on old crt tv's, the carpet was older than the barmaids and the beer was horrible.

If I could remember what it's called I'd highly recommend it.

The Duchess of Cambridge on Goldhawk Road is decent. Some pubs around there are home fans only but we got in a couple because we had no colours.

Last time we played there I ended up in a funny old school pub about 10 minutes from the ground run by a bunch of old dears. One of them had shrunk so much she could barely see over the bar. They were streaming the football on old crt tv's, the carpet was older than the barmaids and the beer was horrible....

Surely this is the players lounge at loftus road (or krap nottarf)

• 3 weeks later...