Top 5 schools ... no, your old schools ...

Patrick Bateman

His parents probably bought it with the money saved on school fees after he got kicked out of Greggs :D

Ha ha ....My old man never lets me forget how much I cost him (Shouldn't have tricked me into the entrance exam, telling me it was a competition)

To be fair, I thought you were in your mid forties...

Don't forget, you can't judge how people live their lives based on what is written on a forum.

Actually, my maths was messed up last night - I think I am older than you, but I'm half a decade younger than mid forties ;)

And ignore my insult, I'd had a couple last night... (note to self: don't post on Saintsweb after a night out, otherwise you'll spend the next day constantly apologising)

Bassett Green Infants

Aldermoor

Bassett Green Middle School

Cantell

Tauntons

Southampton Technical College

LJMU

Taunton's didn't really suit me at the time. I'd love to say that I dropped out because I was ill that year (and I was), but the reality is I was resting on my laurels.

Actually, my maths was messed up last night - I think I am older than you, but I'm half a decade younger than mid forties ;)

And ignore my insult, I'd had a couple last night... (note to self: don't post on Saintsweb after a night out, otherwise you'll spend the next day constantly apologising)

:o A woman saying sorry - this place never ceases to amaze me.

I think the strange thing is that you seem to judge people's lives based on what they write on this forum, which is a bit weird. I assume you don't believe that Bearsy is actually a bear, so why do you believe that everyone else is exactly the way they write. Also a lot can be lost in translation, especially as you can't read someones body language (which obviously brings a lot to a conversation).

In 'real' life I'm a good laugh, and am very much into my comedy, but that's not what I come on here for. I come on here to find out news about my football team, to debate issues 'du jour' and to get advice. Lucky I don't come on here for comedy because there are very few funny people on here (based on what is written).

What I am trying to say is, don't judge people by what they write on this forum, and certainly don't think you know what their life is like by what is written - a lot of people would be very different if you met them in real life.

Oh I'm very calm!! Again, things getting lost in translation.

Just trying to explain that she shouldn't judge people by what they write on this forum, think that's a good piece of advice!

And not at all patronising to a woman in her mid 30s.

Just like this post wasn't sarcastic.