Carlisle on the train

• 4 weeks later...
Looking at the cost of of tickets it seems we have the covered side terrace unless they have put the prices up for our visit.

If anyone finds anymore cheap train deals they can let me know as have 3 more people who want to make the trip.

Mick Strickland form London Saints may have one spare cheapish return ticket from Euston to Carlisle going on 9.30 arriving 12.45, return 17.52 Euston 21.47

His contact details are on London Saints website contacts section try him on Home Telephone number, email address is incorrect so don't use that

http://www.londonsaints.com/moxie/19/lssc-contacts.shtml

I went to see Yeovil there a few years back ... the Beehive is a good bet. Close to the ground, big, cheap(ish), friendly, etc.

Knowing your sense of distance and dirction, this place is gonna be a good 20 minutes away from where it's been described to be - isn't that right Timmy Tour Guide? ;-)

I hope the stewards aren't idiots there because most of us are going to be sh*tfaced by 3pm and might struggle to get in lol.

As I'm coming from Milton Keynes I get in at 12pm but I've obviously had a shocker by booking on the 18:52 on the way back, think I could be Billy No-Mates for this. Oh well, will give me time to sleep off the booze before resuming when I get home.

A mate is having a birthday do on the Friday night which is going to be a all nighter, so will have to go straight from there. If you see anyone at central at 6, looking extreamly messy before we have started or even left it will proberly be me.

I hope the stewards aren't idiots there because most of us are going to be sh*tfaced by 3pm and might struggle to get in lol.

As I'm coming from Milton Keynes I get in at 12pm but I've obviously had a shocker by booking on the 18:52 on the way back, think I could be Billy No-Mates for this. Oh well, will give me time to sleep off the booze before resuming when I get home.

Shame to have missed you whilst I was back, but the good news is they normally start winning when I leave Uk so exect a great day out ;)

Knowing your sense of distance and dirction, this place is gonna be a good 20 minutes away from where it's been described to be - isn't that right Timmy Tour Guide? ;-)

No idea what you mean. This is definitely a 10 minute walk :-p

12 Kev? lightweight ;-) i get in at 11.10am. My return train is 18.29pm.

Now getting the 5.10 greyhound coach service from Southampton to London Victoria for £1 & then the train back which when booked on advance fare to Brock costs £5.80 with a rail card. Having already got advance fare tickets from Euston to Carlisle for £18, the total cost of Southampton to Carlisle return has come to £26. Maximum w00tage!

Now getting the 5.10 greyhound coach service from Southampton to London Victoria for £1 & then the train back which when booked on advance fare to Brock costs £5.80 with a rail card. Having already got advance fare tickets from Euston to Carlisle for £18, the total cost of Southampton to Carlisle return has come to £26. Maximum w00tage!

Where can you book this? went on the greyhound website and could only find armerican times. Says the english one is under construction. :/

If anyone wants a day return as part of the group 4 from Soton to Euston let me know as there are 7 of us and need one more to make up two group 4's.

3 off us going from Parkway, might be able to sort something out? not sure what time yet but it's the 8:30 from Euston.

I'm planning on driving it from Coventry. If anyone fancies taking the spare seats and subbing a bit for petrol....

Hi Colin

Me and my mate (38ys & 42yrs) are deffinatlely going to the game and have been tossing around the best way of getting there for a while now.

If you are still with empty vehicle then i would be very interested in getting a lift with you (we will obviouasly pay for your fuel etc) please could you give me a bell on 07967589371 to discuss?

We will be travell;ing from Southampton so if you are still going i guess i would be asking for you to pick us up from Coventry train station and then going from there, so i would need to know what time you would need us to be at Coventry station by in time to get to a boozer for a leomonade before the game :o)

Up The Saints!

Regards

Steve

Someone said yesterday that we have sold nearly 1,000 tickets for this game, would be incredible if that is the case.

Would be very good, especially a week before the game. The majority of are group and buying tickets on the day along with I guess many others.