Leyton Orient

Saint_clark

2nd allocation has arrived & now on sale, just got 4 tickets.

no mention of this on OS still? I am going, need 3 tickets at least. Given their average attendance is something like 4.5k, and the ground holds 9k, we should be able to get as many as we want subject to stands / segregation

no mention of this on OS still? I am going, need 3 tickets at least. Given their average attendance is something like 4.5k, and the ground holds 9k, we should be able to get as many as we want subject to stands / segregation

OK all on OS now, good news. We will have 2500 if all sold, and another 500 if we want. 3000 of us and maybe 4000 of them - bring it on!

Looking forward to this one,despite the fact my luck with away games is that bad that it'll be a week shy of 10 years since I last saw us win from home in the league,1-0 away to Villa on 6.11.99!

well i haven't seen us LOSE away yet , so i cancel out your jinx.....you are free to go and enjoy a Saints away win (or at the very least a draw)......PS, you're welcome :D

I just called up and got 3 tickets, according to the bloke that sold me them we have nearly sold out of the 2500 and another 500 are on their way, think this will sell out early next week especially if we win at Oldham, will be pay on the day for the home end I'd have thought so thats an option for anyone who doesn't get one

Trying to book ticket online, says none left? Is this the same for everybody else?

Well when i spoke to them earlier the 2500 was nearly gone and they were getting another 500 in, best to give them a call to find out the latest

My cousin picked up mine and his on saturday morning and going on the coaches too. anyone else taking the coach? never done it for an away game so wanted too see what its like!

Really hope we win, obviously. Will be a great day out what ever the score. Just bring your voices and get well behind the team, cant wait!!

My cousin picked up mine and his on saturday morning and going on the coaches too. anyone else taking the coach? never done it for an away game so wanted too see what its like!

Really hope we win, obviously. Will be a great day out what ever the score. Just bring your voices and get well behind the team, cant wait!!

bet you don't use it again.

Any one know of any good pubs around the ground to visit before the game?

Hole in the Wall for a couple outside Waterloo Station, then on to the Birkbeck Tavern turn right as you come out of Leyton tube station and then right again, good pub with real ales and a good size beer garden if it is dry.

Anyone know if we've recieved the last lot of tickets yet? Want to pop down to the ticket office early tomorrow morning and get some.

They sold me 4 over the phone at 9ish.

I asked if there were many left, and was told

"Yes!" Couldn't be bothered to push for exact numbers.

HTH

Even when its not on the ticket, aways are always unreserved as everyone just gets in and stands with their mates.

Or at least thats how aways should be, its how home should be too but for that blooming taylor report.

Even when its not on the ticket, aways are always unreserved as everyone just gets in and stands with their mates.

Or at least thats how aways should be, its how home should be too but for that blooming taylor report.

Agreed, I got some tit asking me to move out of their seat at Charlton. Like there weren't enough seats around anyway.

Just been told by the ticket office that we have sold out ouur allocation and to look out on the OS for any details of more tickets being offered.

If they don't give us more then aim for the home End East stand which is the same stand as the saints fans (but home section) if you look on their website. If that is also unreserved seating then just keep buying tickets in their bit (East stand) and create an unofficial extension of the away end.