Word association

SuperMikey

umberella (sp)

Ok hamster. Perhaps you could entertain us with the special connection between red and umbrella, at some point..? :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

still

Edited by St Landrew

red ?

EDITED AT 06:41 PM

umberella (sp)

POSTED AT 06:20 PM

stand

Ok hamster. Perhaps you could entertain us with the special connection between red and umbrella, at some point..? :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

still

Right. I cannot remember exactly what he/she said prior to the edit, but trust me, umberella fitted perfectly. Ithink it was something like 'rain' but whatever it was IT FITTED.

I could have lied and said that i have a red 'santander' golfing umbrella in the boot of my car, but taht was not what I was thinking.

I do have a red 'Sanatander' golfing umberella in the boot of my car, but that is not the point.

TIME OUT.

and breathe.

EDITED AT 06:41 PM

POSTED AT 06:20 PM

Right. I cannot remember exactly what he/she said prior to the edit, but trust me, umberella fitted perfectly. Ithink it was something like 'rain' but whatever it was IT FITTED.

I could have lied and said that i have a red 'santander' golfing umbrella in the boot of my car, but taht was not what I was thinking.

I do have a red 'Sanatander' golfing umberella in the boot of my car, but that is not the point.

TIME OUT.

and breathe.

Don't you mean... TIME OUT and..?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Woof