Telephone Tickets for Wembley

The Fat Controller

I bought a couple of tickets merely by card (not registered against customer numbre) so i presume i will have to wait until next week ?

no, you should be able to buy tickets as long as they can find your purchase on their system through your card details

excited: 26 re-dials getting engaged before finally a ring. A minute of ringing and now I'm in the queue. 4 minutes so far and counting.

May as well type this with 1 finger to ease the boredom of the music.

Yes thats about the fifth time you said have my payment card ready.

Takes me back to the days I ran the phone switchboard in a call centre

excited: 26 re-dials getting engaged before finally a ring. A minute of ringing and now I'm in the queue. 4 minutes so far and counting.

May as well type this with 1 finger to ease the boredom of the music.

Yes thats about the fifth time you said have my payment card ready.

Takes me back to the days I ran the phone switchboard in a call centre

If you're a ****head join us in block 528-531 (£34).:)

If you're a ****head join us in block 528-531 (£34).:)

Got booked in Blocks 524-527 - £34 tickets.

528 - 531 was second choice

I hope the filtered word started with a P?

If so I'll be more than happy to sink a few with you.

But if it started with a D I'll just sink a few on my own anyway:rolleyes:

Edited by boxosponge
Can't spell when sober

Got mine too on the 01271 number, block 551.

Only upper tier seats left by all accounts, i'd be surprised if this makes general sale

If 23 thousand were sold to season ticket holders and that's 2 tickets per season ticket holders.. surely the rest left that attended the area finals takes it to 32 odd thousand, then there's over 10k left to be sold on general sale?

Got booked in Blocks 524-527 - £34 tickets.

528 - 531 was second choice

I hope the filtered word started with a P?

If so I'll be more than happy to sink a few with you.

But if it started with a D I'll just sink a few on my own anyway:rolleyes:

I noticed that contray to the map there was £24 and £34 tickets in blocks 528 - 531 so i'm assuming the seats i got will be near the front and not in the gods?

If the tickets are all gone by the time I finish work, get home and phone in, I'm going to do something which, if I mention it on here, would probably get the OB knocking on my door...

...and then I'll kill you all. :-)

If 23 thousand were sold to season ticket holders and that's 2 tickets per season ticket holders.. surely the rest left that attended the area finals takes it to 32 odd thousand, then there's over 10k left to be sold on general sale?

It depends how many of the +1's season ticket holders are taking who attended the area final. Worst case, 23.5k sold to season ticket holders and all their +1's didn't attend the area final. That leaves around another 20k in people who can buy tickets this week, meaning a very very limited general sale.

In reality I imagine general sale will see around 5 - 10k tickets available.

I noticed that contray to the map there was £24 and £34 tickets in blocks 528 - 531 so i'm assuming the seats i got will be near the front and not in the gods?

Don't know.

Link here should give a plan of level 5 that all the seats shown today were on (apart from the sold out singing blocks you said about earlier).

They are all in the gods, but what the difference between £ 24 and £34 is god only knows.