Telephone Tickets for Wembley

The Fat Controller

Got mine up in 528-531.....not looking foward to telling my 7 year old later that I could not get him a ticket :(

Just to let you know, I got 3 tickets this morning by dint of me and the lad having gone to MK at home, and quoting my brother-in-laws ST/membership number. He's already had his allocation in the first round, but it seems that the allocation "clock" gets reset, so if you know anyone with a ST, regardless of whether they've taken up their tickets it seems you can get extras.

It's probably too late now because you wouldn't get them all together, but maybe it will help someone else.

Wait until he finds out there are still 17,000 tickets left, he'll hate you even more then.

I know, tell me about it.....BUT I not could run the risk of us both missing the game.

Fingers crossed that there may be some left on general sale in a few weeks & I can somehow swap mine for 2 together.

Edited by warsash saint

Just to let you know, I got 3 tickets this morning by dint of me and the lad having gone to MK at home, and quoting my brother-in-laws ST/membership number. He's already had his allocation in the first round, but it seems that the allocation "clock" gets reset, so if you know anyone with a ST, regardless of whether they've taken up their tickets it seems you can get extras.

It's probably too late now because you wouldn't get them all together, but maybe it will help someone else.

Yep already done the same it will allow season ticket holders to get an extra one if you went to MK game.

So in theory they could actually sell out this week although unlikely.

Managed to get through on the 01271 335708 number after 5 or 6 tries. Thanks to whoever posted it as it saved a lot of hassle. Kids are delighted to be going to Wembley for the day. I know the ticket office comes in for some stick, but the lad I spoke to was very polite, although clearly seriously stressed out.

Official site says over 200,000 phone calls. Max 44,000 tickets what was the other 156,000 phone calls about ?

"Welcome to the Southampton Ticket booking line. This line is for ticket bookings only..... Sorry, all our agents are busy at the moment so please try again later. DUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR"

"Welcome to the Southampton Ticket booking line. This line is for ticket bookings only..... Sorry, all our agents are busy at the moment so please try again later. DUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR"

+ 189,994 times

+ 189,994 times

+ 1

You know that sick tummy feeling when you are going down a steep rollercoaster at something like G-force 6...... well after giving the ticket operator my customer numbers, block selection and credit card details..... he said card declined.....

I felt like I was going to vomit all over my desk.... he tried it a second time, again declined.... at this stage I felt like crying so we tried it a third time and it went through - talk about 3rd time lucky!! What a F**KING relief..... after the first declined I went to my online a/c.... showed that I had sufficient balance so I couldnt understand it.... so anyone else have issues like that?

Basically - moral of the story - if your card is declined and you know you have sufficient funds, make them put it through again and again!!

So got me another 3 tickets block 528-531 (thats a total of 5 when inc two from season ticket sales)

You know that sick tummy feeling when you are going down a steep rollercoaster at something like G-force 6...... well after giving the ticket operator my customer numbers, block selection and credit card details..... he said card declined.....

I felt like I was going to vomit all over my desk.... he tried it a second time, again declined.... at this stage I felt like crying so we tried it a third time and it went through - talk about 3rd time lucky!! What a F**KING relief..... after the first declined I went to my online a/c.... showed that I had sufficient balance so I couldnt understand it.... so anyone else have issues like that?

Basically - moral of the story - if your card is declined and you know you have sufficient funds, make them put it through again and again!!

So got me another 3 tickets block 528-531 (thats a total of 5 when inc two from season ticket sales)

i had same problem friday, well over £1200 in bank and kept declining £180 worth of tickets.. after 3 phone calls and a rant at the bank it finaly worked.:mad:

Absolutely gutted. I was hoping to buy mine and my son's tickets during the 3rd buying period. But unfortunately I buy all the tickets so he doesn't have a customer number so am I restricted to 1 ticket.

Not sure how they expect a 7 year old to buy tickets!

Looks like I am going to be chancing my arm in the General Sale lottery, if there are any left!

Absolutely gutted. I was hoping to buy mine and my son's tickets during the 3rd buying period. But unfortunately I buy all the tickets so he doesn't have a customer number so am I restricted to 1 ticket.

Looks like I am going to be chancing my arm in the General Sale lottery, if there are any left!

Because if he was a member of Junior Saints he would have a number!

Similar sort of boat myself. Bought mine yesterday. My son has a customer number but I can't get his until next week and finally my old man wants to go too so i have to wait until General sale to get his (if there are any left). I will probably have to wait until General sale to get both my lads and my dad's as I wouldn't want either/both of them to be on their own.

Maybe, if you email Dave Luker, he will sort something out for you? You can prove that you have bought junior tickets on your customer number before, so he should be able to create a customer number for your son.

Managed to get through on the 01271 335708 number after 5 or 6 tries. Thanks to whoever posted it as it saved a lot of hassle. Kids are delighted to be going to Wembley for the day. I know the ticket office comes in for some stick, but the lad I spoke to was very polite, although clearly seriously stressed out.

Got through 3rd time, 2 tickets booked.

+ 189,994 times

Actually the worst part was being reminded 189,994 times that at busy times it was better to book tickets online. Now that was really beginning to **** me off.

What sort of crap system though does not put you in a queue rather than just cutting you off, and then to get in the queue apparently several times and being cut off after about 10 minutes. Can't even rely solely on redial with IP phones.

There was no mention of a booking fee when the prices were released. I was charged a booking fee of £3 per ticket when I purchased over the phone. I know of people who have only paid £3 per order irrespective of the number of tickets. Why is there no consistency?

"Tha Fat Controller - if you've set up your own ticket hotline on this number and I don't get my ticket on or after March 15th, I'm going to eat you."

And for those that do get their tickets, then i'll let you all know what pub at Wembley i'll be in for you all to meet up and buy me a beer!!

Enjoy your day guys and gals and good luck to those still wanting tickets.

Announced tonight 34,500 already sold

There was no mention of a booking fee when the prices were released. I was charged a booking fee of £3 per ticket when I purchased over the phone. I know of people who have only paid £3 per order irrespective of the number of tickets. Why is there no consistency?

The information was released on the same day as the tickets were announced, as part of the very same article, and is still on the official site now. Clearly states £3 per order for online & postal, and £3 per ticket for telephone.

You need to ask Wembley why they're different, nowt to do with SFC AFAIK.