League One Saturday.

Appy

Yep, but Huddersfield could just end up being the team that replace them. A draw is probably the best result in that game as it keeps them both catchable.

Huddersfield have got an easier run in than Charlton who have to come to St Mary's if Huddersfield win to day my predictor has them on 80 at the end of the season. so a draw is the best for us I think

Colchester is the important one. They need to drop points. The other results are almost irrelevant

If Charlton lose they'd be on the same number of points as Colchester and their in notably poor form. Otherwise, I agree that the other results aren't relatively unimportant.

Brilliant..!

Earlier, I started to write a message which said, all I want is for the Gills to equalise, and I'd be satisfied with today. But I didn't post it.

And I still haven't written that, and you haven't read it. ;)

Sometimes those posts do backfire. From a man of experience.

If Charlton lose they'd be on the same number of points as Colchester and their in notably poor form. Otherwise, I agree that the other results aren't relatively unimportant.

Yes but Huddersfield would win and have some easy gamees to come

Actually turning out to be quite a good day of results. :)

If the results stay the same in the last few minutes I agree a pretty good set of results for us but we do have to play Brighton on Thursday who seem to be in good form

Why?

Next season they will lose Beckford, Snodgrass might be off, Kisnorbo too. No matter what team they have they will be the favourites to win the League - Which could be good for us.

If they lose them players they won't be favourites. simple as that. We will be strong favs

If Leeds and Saints don't go up, Saints will still be favourites to win the League next year.

No we won't, Leeds are a much bigger club then us - The bookies always favour them. Even when they had -15 points I think they were favourites to go up....

We'd flop under the pressure of being favourites. Much like Leeds have the past two seasons.

Bristol aren't really a threat, they won't be near 6th by the end of the season.

It is two out of Huddersfield, Colchester, Saints and Charlton for 5th and 6th place imo

They are a threat if they keep winning. Any side above us is.

No we won't, Leeds are a much bigger club then us - The bookies always favour them. Even when they had -15 points I think they were favourites to go up....

We'd flop under the pressure of being favourites. Much like Leeds have the past two seasons.

Bookies are not stupid. If they lose a few of their better players, and we keep/add to our squad, we will be favourites. By your logic if Leeds drew Wigan/Hull etc in the cup Leeds would be favourites, when they wouldn't be.