Saints V Carlisle Match Thread

St Landrew

Sounds like Saints Player is back to it's jerky interuptions every few mins again. :(

Not looking like a big crowd, and judging from the pre match build up I think they'll be shooting off to the Bomo game every time anybody so much as farts there :confused:

More open line up with Antonio, Papa and Punchy playing .... poor old Barney stuck with a Super Sub role if needed (or a last 10 minute cameo role replacing the hero of the day if we are cruising it)

Waigo build up feeds Lambo who just drags his shot wide.

From what I can hear sounds like a good start.

Going to give the Carlisle site a go (might not be able to understand a word they say though!!)

Anybody else having probs or is it my local server here this time?

Carlisle taters reckon ''Carlisle are at it" .... Punchy mis hits after a rebound, corner quickly taken keeper takes easily.

Crowd seem pretty noisy at the moment .... don't think they'll keep it up for long when other results come thru and if we don't make any progress.

Dangerous for Carlisle Harte free kick leads to a corner.

Keyhole ? heads wide.

Back on the Saints site .... the crowd noise is very muted on ours, think the Carlisle taters might be sat in the crowd judging from the noise on their commentary.

Soiunds like we are playing 4 - 5 -1 and giving Carlisle defence too much space to play the ball out.

Oh well Saints site off a gain for me back to the Carlisle site again.