Xavi to join saints?

Turkish

After Barcelonas faliure to win the champions league this season Xavi might been looking for a move elsewhere. He has often said he likes playing for ambitious clubs, which we are. He has also spoken of his admiration for Matt Le Tissler so obviously has a knowledge and love for Saints. We could do with a creative midfielder and he certainly is that and would fit the bill of a player who we could build a squad for the premier league with. With our billionaire owner we could afford him. Maybe this is not as far fetched as it sounds. I wonder.......

you really are ghey.

oh i forgot tictac, he didn't score 11 out of 10 in his last game so is currently out of form so not worth a ****, although Griffin scored a couple for Cirencester Town v Totten wedneday night, we should give him a look.

I'm not sure if he's the sort of player to get us of the relegation dog fight I'm told we will face next year. Does he have the balls for a Bournemouth-Saints south coast derby, It won't be anything like the friendly atmosphere at a Barca Vs Real Madrid game it will be proper hardcore.

What, I'm not on The Muppet Show forum am I ? There is as much chance of Xavi joining Saints as there is of it being a straight swap with Pulis TBH !

Why? he could be part of a creating a dynasty. If not as ridiculous as it sounds. I'm sure full top internationals and champions league players are crawling each other to get here. If we are building for the premier league this is the sort of player we should go for.

Why? he could be part of a creating a dynasty. If not as ridiculous as it sounds. I'm sure full top internationals and champions league players are crawling each other to get here. If we are building for the premier league this is the sort of player we should go for.

Oh please, you are being ridiculous, I'm going to assume you are yet another WUM on here.

Oh noes .... you don't mean Javi ... who Javi used to bang on about on here many moons ago surely not. Hasn't he signed yet? How's Rudi doing nowadays .... we could get him as well eventually :D

Who could forget the daily updates from our top Spanish fan with how close the deal is to being done but never actually happening. didn't he eventually end up at Blackburn and was total pony? What about Kevin Phillips, remember people loosing their rag over that one because his mum died during negotiations and it got delayed by a couple of weeks. Everyone ****ting themselves that the deal had fallen through :lol:

Simply because he is never going to join us in a million years, pretty simple to grasp that I would imagine!

In your opinion. I bet you never thought then current European footballer of the year Kevin Keegan would sign for us too, but he did.

Stupid question which barely deserves a reply let alone an answer but feel free to keep stirring, I'm aiming to reach 5000 posts asap anyway.

Watford? Home of a mincey singing queen and errr.... that's about it isn't it?

What gives you the right to comment about footballing matters?

Who knows ? 45 years of following Saints maybe :smt102

BTW are you referring to Elton John or George Michael !?

Dont forget its home of those inspirational authors, the Brimson brothers.

I rang the club to check this, the answer was no.

Apparently the club shop has no X's to put on the back of shirts. It's a non runner I'm afraid.

What about 'Avi ? that would work. Plus you'd save £2.50 on the missing letter.

I just had a look who else is from Watford.

Mark Oaten, Liberal Democrat politician

LMFAO... there seems to be a trend.

Our MP is Claire Ward TBH, well at least she was though since Watford is such a marginal seat anything could happen. Anyway, on wrong forum again. General Election threads elsewhere.

Our MP is Claire Ward TBH, well at least she was though since Watford is such a marginal seat anything could happen. Anyway, on wrong forum again. General Election threads elsewhere.

Errr, I didn't say he was your MP, I said he is from Watford.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/i-forgive-my-husband-for-his-rent-boy-affair-says-wife-of-disgraced-mp-475275.html