What to do??

saintkiptanui

I have a bet currently running, it's a £100 double, Notts county to win league one and Man city to come top without the big 4, if it comes in I will win £1700 the County bit is in the bag just City to go, so should I stick £500 on Spurs to get 4th at 4/5 to garauntee winning £400 and making a £300 profit but if they don't costing myself £500 from £1700, safety or nuts out???

What would make you feel worse? Winning £0 or not winning £1700? Answer that question then you'll know what to do. I'd stick with it personally.

That was exactly the question that came to my mind while I was sleeping on this, there is your answer nipper smiley-gen055.gif

Thanks Junction, I am now considering putting £500 on spuds, this is all John ugly c*nt terrys fault.

I honestly think Spurs can get a draw up there tonight knowing a win at Burnley will see them through. That's my prediction, make of it what you will.

I have a bet currently running, it's a £100 double, Notts county to win league one and Man city to come top without the big 4, if it comes in I will win £1700 the County bit is in the bag just City to go, so should I stick £500 on Spurs to get 4th at 4/5 to garauntee winning £400 and making a £300 profit but if they don't costing myself £500 from £1700, safety or nuts out???

Errrrr... I think you'll find Notts Co are currently in League 2 (TWO) and not L1 or have you confused yourself....??:confused::D

The media machine is off and running...

Redknapp has transformed this club since his arrival at White Hart Lane and now they will be on European club football's biggest stage.

Although this is interesting on their match feed:

2158: Craig Bellamy wears a huge grin as he shakes hands with Spurs boss Harry Redknapp.

The media machine is off and running...

Although this is interesting on their match feed:

I said the same thing when I saw it.. Looked quite obvious who Bellamy will be playing for next season.

I said the same thing when I saw it.. Looked quite obvious who Bellamy will be playing for next season.

Umm excuse me Hatch. The transfer window is not open. There is not a chance in hell that Harry has broken the rules and agreed a deal with Bellamy.

I built up just over £800 on my sky bet account a few months ago (started it with £50) and ended up blowing it all backing the likes of Liverpool (against Reading) and a few other big teams that couldn't possibly lose! I'm down to about £1 now, waiting on my money from my bet on the skates to finish bottom that I put on at the beginning of the season, then I am back in business.........when will we learn!!

Never but I can safely say that not winning £1700 is no where near as bad as watching saints get beat in an important game, I was twitchy in the pub but nothing like watching the mighty red and whites, so therefore money is nt important.

At least it was an ex Saints combo ... Bale and Crouch that lost you the money .... does that help :rolleyes: