EuroMillions - £100m

saints_is_the_south

I think you only need to by £72m worth to cover every single combination. So your quids in - if your the only winner..................................

Tickets are £1.50 so for all 72 million combinations you would have to pay £108 million. Was a nice thought while it lasted. Was almost on the phone to the Bank Manager.

Guest Dark Sotonic Mills
Damn. Some realised the 'deliberate' mistake.

Tis a good thing my job doesn't involve numbers.........................................

Or thinking...

Tickets are £1.50 so for all 72 million combinations you would have to pay £108 million. Was a nice thought while it lasted. Was almost on the phone to the Bank Manager.

Two factors that don't appeared to have been considered in this scenario:

- if you bought £108 million worth of tickets, wouldn't the prize fund increase?

- even if you can guarantee you've got the winning combination, you can't guarantee how many others get it too.

Two factors that don't appeared to have been considered in this scenario:

- if you bought £108 million worth of tickets, wouldn't the prize fund increase?

- even if you can guarantee you've got the winning combination, you can't guarantee how many others get it too.

- someone is taking it too seriously. xx

I won £14 on the Euromillions at the beggining of September and decided to reinvest it into the Saturday draw with the logic that with 14 lines hopefully I may get £20 and the re-investing could continue until I won the jackpot.

I got f all in the sat draw

Not to mention the Euromillions is £1.50 a pop so you wouldn't have got 14 lines ;)