Beernaburger deal done yet?

theyin

anyone heard of a new deal being struck to supply us with refreshments. I hope the quality goes up and they source locally. A pint of well kept Ringwood 49er would go down well

Probably not allowed to sell anything as strong as 49er in draught pints, in the concourses. Might have to settle for Ringwood Best!

This is all I have on my mind all summer. It pales into insignificance the match ticket price rises, booking fees, training ground development, transfer news, pre season tour and whether Cortese is the new Lowe.

When will they release this most pertinent piece of news?

anyone heard of a new deal being struck to supply us with refreshments. I hope the quality goes up and they source locally. A pint of well kept Ringwood 49er would go down well

I was hoping you were talking about some top German or Swiss footballer signing then, shouldn't have been surprised by yet another thread about what people can stuff down their faces though.

I was hopeful Beernaburger was a new German central midfielder..

Dont be silly, how much people can eat and drink and half time is far more important than any player we might be interested in signing.

This is all I have on my mind all summer. It pales into insignificance the match ticket price rises, booking fees, training ground development, transfer news, pre season tour and whether Cortese is the new Lowe.

When will they release this most pertinent piece of news?

Yeah well i got bored of logging on only to find nothing new, just a load of rehashed rumours & plenty of slagging off so i thought i'd enquire about my other passion

I for one will not settle for anything less than an installment plan for burgers. We can't all afford £3 in one go ffs.

How about introducing half burgers? If you cant afford a full one you can buy half of one for £2 with no installments. Or as someone mentioned on the season ticket thread a deal whereyou buy a season ticket but get refunded if you dont go to all games a similar deal whereby you buy your burger and if you dont eat it all you get refunded for the bit you haven't eaten. They should also enable us to preorder beer and burgers by phone or online at a surcharge of £3 an order to reduce queuing at half time and ensure everyones greedy little faces are filled and can get back up in time for the second half.

I have never heard of this fella and a google search reveals nothing either. Surely we need to be aiming higher than this if we really are serious about winning the league? I would rather we went this this Charlton player myself.

Never heard of him?!!! FFS you obviously know nothing about football.

Edited by Turkish

We should just do what the Americans do and have pre designated "all you can eat" seats. You get served during the match, great idea!

Ground capacity down to 17,000 as we cater for those needing "obese seats".

Ground capacity down to 17,000 as we cater for those needing "obese seats".

For half time entertainment we should maybe find the two biggest fatties in the ground and let them fight it out in the centre circle for one burger or hot dog. That would be great entertainment watching the vile, unhealthy, grotesquley obese go at it hammer and tonge for ten minutes. If after this time period minutes they are both still alive and haven't died of heart attacks, the crowd simply decide who wins by cheering the loudest. It'd be great entertainment, plus the fat f*****s would burn a few calories off doing it.

For half time entertainment we should maybe find the two biggest fatties in the ground and let them fight it out in the centre circle for one burger or hot dog. That would be great entertainment watching the vile, unhealthy, grotesquley obese go at it hammer and tonge for ten minutes. If after this time period minutes they are both still alive and haven't died of heart attacks, the crowd simply decide who wins by cheering the loudest. It'd be great entertainment, plus the fat f*****s would burn a few calories off doing it.

I am always downstairs at half time having a pie and a pint as well as a sneaky ciggy, so will never get to watch it/participate. :-(

I am always downstairs at half time having a pie and a pint as well as a sneaky ciggy, so will never get to watch it/participate. :-(

Damn, i had you down for the first game of the season against Steve Bull, you were obviously a massive underdog but when there is food at stake for a fatty weight advatange goes out of the window and it's all about who wants it more, obviously.

What would be almost amusing as that it to use those large inflatable balls they use to kick the ball to the goal from the half way line, but get a couple of midgets doing it instead, only trouble is they might need more than the 15 minutes break to get their little legs from the half way line to the goal line.

Damn, i had you down for the first game of the season against Steve Bull, you were obviously a massive underdog but when there is food at stake for a fatty weight advatange goes out of the window and it's all about who wants it more, obviously.

What would be almost amusing as that it to use those large inflatable balls they use to kick the ball to the goal from the half way line, but get a couple of midgets doing it instead, only trouble is they might need more than the 15 minutes break to get their little legs from the half way line to the goal line.

The smallest man in England is a season ticket holder at Southampton, he might even post on here... you could be on to something here.

As for the food fight, I am tempted by this offer.

What about Mallets Mallet ( using a real mallett ) , 2 women and word association about football association. The loser gets knocked out and locked out... having their season ticket revoked.

The smallest man in England is a season ticket holder at Southampton, he might even post on here... you could be on to something here.

As for the food fight, I am tempted by this offer.

What about Mallets Mallet ( using a real mallett ) , 2 women and word association about football association. The loser gets knocked out and locked out... having their season ticket revoked.

Best hope they are not one of the installment users then!!

Like Mallets Mallet idea, anything that involved women at football being abused gets my vote. Lady saint and DJ Harvey for the first game? They should let us be the half time entertainment commitee, there are all manner of belly laughs that we could get from simple acts of violence/mockery against minority groups and women at football. In fact, **** it, i am going to set up a fans group about.

Edited by Turkish