England v Germany

Um Bongo

Yeah...

You are aware that you've made at least 20 posts on here over the course of the day and that was my first, right?

That one's called irony, Alpine.

You havent a clue what you are talking about. A continuing trend, it seems.

Wanna go and look "trend" up and correct me on that too ????

LOL, I thought this thread was about England v Germany not SaintsWeb v Alpine Saint. I am looking forward to next season when Alps looks for the Palace result before ours in his Austrian bunker so that he can have a pop at Burley.

Never entered my mind, but thanks for the suggestion - not a bad idea.

Sorry to break up the love in between Norway & Alpine, and to attempt to get this thread back on track...

.... interesting article in the Irish Times giving a neutral view of England's demise

http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/sport/2010/0629/1224273557820.html

that is such a good article.

Indeed, an excellent article. It puts into words all that one feels the Premier League does wrong. The other day I was thinking of Saints being back in the Premier League, and instead it of filling me with expectation, I was filled with dread. But now I realise that Nicola and Markus aren't going to operate in that way. They are aiming to do it the european way, with the best of academies and a scouting and coaching network built on the best of european methods.

At least, I bloody well hope so.

Indeed, an excellent article. It puts into words all that one feels the Premier League does wrong. The other day I was thinking of Saints being back in the Premier League, and instead it of filling me with expectation, I was filled with dread. But now I realise that Nicola and Markus aren't going to operate in that way. They are aiming to do it the european way, with the best of academies and a scouting and coaching network built on the best of european methods.

At least, I bloody well hope so.

I'll join you in the hope. It's the only way to go to survive without splashing the cash on international stars. I would like to know why Arsenal scourer the globe for talent rather than staying local - what is it about English kids they don't like or are they going for a blend of UK and overseas?

I can not start a new thread, but i have heard a rumour about the reason for our poor performance at the world cup, but the courts have put a banning order on the press releasing this through out the world cup, now they have extended it for a further two weeks to protect the fa and help them whilst the fa sort out capello's future.

Well the rumour,and take it as that for now, is that Gerrard has got his girlfriends/wife (not sure if they are married) Sister preganant and all the England players knew this and Terry had a row with Capello about Gerrard being the captain when he had done simular to what he had and got stripped of the captaincy. This caused a rift between players in the camp some on Gerrards side and others on Terrys.

that is what i have heard take it with a pinch of salt, but we will find out if this is true in 14 days when the courts banging order on the press is lifted

I can not start a new thread, but i have heard a rumour about the reason for our poor performance at the world cup, but the courts have put a banning order on the press releasing this through out the world cup, now they have extended it for a further two weeks to protect the fa and help them whilst the fa sort out capello's future.

Well the rumour,and take it as that for now, is that Gerrard has got his girlfriends/wife (not sure if they are married) Sister preganant and all the England players knew this and Terry had a row with Capello about Gerrard being the captain when he had done simular to what he had and got stripped of the captaincy. This caused a rift between players in the camp some on Gerrards side and others on Terrys.

that is what i have heard take it with a pinch of salt, but we will find out if this is true in 14 days when the courts banging order on the press is lifted

Gerrard's wife, Alex Curran, doesn't have a sister.

This is the kind of thing that really p!sses me off. Not your rumour, but the actuality that these things cause problems amongst footballers. If I went to a boss and said the reason I was drastically underperforming was because I'd done something that was a bit awkward, and I'd been a bit of an idiot, he/she would say, that's your problem, it goes with the territory, sort your life out and perform. We don't have passengers here.

But it appears that if you get paid enough, and are in the public eye enough, you make as many mistakes as you like and get away with it. That's the way it seems to work, and it feels very wrong to me.

Did Wayne r also punch JT whilst they were out there getting bored?

There appears to be a whoile catalogue of un-professionalism within the camp and to think that the 'father of the year' JT and SG's spat was mediated by none other than previous 'father of the year' David Backenham may come as a surprise to some if true.

I thought it was that Gerrard had made a 16year old pregnant and so was going to move away from Liverpool by going abroad. JT would of course be sore about thaat, but he should have been kicked into touch ages ago