RIP Malc Tuck

exit2

Have to say Im gutted, not sure how many of you knew him but Malc Tuck was a big Saints fan, who suddenly passed away yesterday aged 43. Malc was a true saint and everyone will miss you on Saturdays, and the away games wont be as much fun without you. Love to Chris at this time Rob, Helen and Tommy xx

RIP Mate x

Guest Dark Sotonic Mills
Was he the Malcolm Tuck who got 2 years for Maze Hill?

It seems to be the same person. He also got a six year football banning order. 37 years old in 2004 and 43 now. Fits.

No way. Met Malc at football and then used spend many a lunch time whooping his ass at pool at the Imperial Club in Eastleigh.

For those that didn't know him then don't turn this thread into what happened at Maze Hill. That is ancient history and it is well documented what a lot of us thought about the whole thing. Not the time or place.

Regards to his family and his close friends who knew him a lot better than I did.

RIP mate.

No way. Met Malc at football and then used spend many a lunch time whooping his ass at pool at the Imperial Club in Eastleigh.

For those that didn't know him then don't turn this thread into what happened at Maze Hill. That is ancient history and it is well documented what a lot of us thought about the whole thing. Not the time or place.

Regards to his family and his close friends who knew him a lot better than I did.

RIP mate.

Spot on mate, you beat me to it. All that matter is that he was a top bloke, a proper saints fan and will be missed by all that knew him.

Malc leaves us with an empty feeling, it is truely gutting. We only went down and did season ticket renewals 2 weeks ago and were looking forward to a good season, now it seems hollow. I hope the Saints win this bloody league for Malc. A fun lad always with a smile on his face we willall miss you mate

We Used to travel as a group of us with the supporters club back in the Moran days.

Think it was Malc that gave me the hairbear nickname.

Such a nice bloke and a shame he is no longer with us.

R.I.P

Edited by Pilchards

Those that actually knew Malc know what a decent, thoughtfull and energetic bloke he was. He had a front and brovado but underneath it he was sensitive and always thinking of others. Malcs memory deserves more than being linked with a travesty of justice.

I'm going to miss him on our footie adventures God bless you mate.

2611916404_a3697846ca_m.jpg

2611081469_aaf3ed72e0_m.jpg

2611071577_02ece8c9d0_m.jpg

2643443705_4f1eb70261_m.jpg

Malc was one of my best mates, he was always good company. When he couldnt goto Saints games he was still out on Matchdays, I used to keep he company in the Eagle whilst we had a few beers and watched Soccer Saturday, he still liked to join in with as much of the matchday as he could to be part of his beloved Saints. I am going to miss our times down the pubs in town, days out in london and our annual trip to Wimbledon, we didnt go this year and the last thing he said to me was maybe we can go next year, its a shame we wont. Malc was very active and in the last few weeks had been to the IOW festival and watch England V Aussies at the Rose Bowl, it still doesnt seem real that he has gone. RIP mate.