Last nights highlights?

simo

Saints TV doesn't have them either. Sky must be slow today.

Sadly when we play midweek it nearly always coincides with the Champions League and Sky are too busy showing either match highlights of the Glorious Big 4 in action or showing articles with the bleedin' Cheeky girls in it because Chelsea happen to be going to play in Transylvania against a club virtually no-one had ever heard of. However when there is 11 CCC games and 1 League 1 playing we are shuffled off to a far corner with only ex Prem team Reading gaining any air time. Like the OP i sat up hoping for some highlights but awoke this morning hoping to catch some before I went to work. Managed to catch Champions League highlights (again!!) and the Reading goals (again!!) before I had to leave.

Sadly when we play midweek it nearly always coincides with the Champions League and Sky are too busy showing either match highlights of the Glorious Big 4 in action or showing articles with the bleedin' Cheeky girls in it because Chelsea happen to be going to play in Transylvania against a club virtually no-one had ever heard of. However when there is 11 CCC games and 1 League 1 playing we are shuffled off to a far corner with only ex Prem team Reading gaining any air time. Like the OP i sat up hoping for some highlights but awoke this morning hoping to catch some before I went to work. Managed to catch Champions League highlights (again!!) and the Reading goals (again!!) before I had to leave.

I actually meant that SaintsTV is depending on Sky to give them the footage of the match so that they can put it up. For week-day matches this should be done the following day (and for weekend matches on the monday). Sometimes they would already be online byb now, but not today.

I've had SSN on pretty much all day and I don't think they've been on yet. They showed every other Championship game apart from ours I think.

No they have been on, saw them around 9.15 this morning.....sorry.

So glad i decided not to wait upfor them though, even happier that I'm 'working from home'.

wait about 7:30pm then highlights/goals should be found here until the next edition of south today

http://www.bbc.co.uk/southtoday/latest_stories/index.shtml

click on

south today

see the latest programme in full.

Then fast forward to about 20mins.

As i say not yet though cause it's still yesterdays episode.

its on at about 15 mins - just after the reading goals

It's from 15:48 - 16:13 - a whopping 25 seconds. Then you need to stop it quickly as they then spend 3:09 minutes talking about Pompey, Sol Campbell, and their UEFA Cup trip to Portugal, but no actual footage. still, at least we got on, doubt if Skate TV aka Meridian showed us at all. Incidentally, is Meridian News one of the many being axed by ITV? Be sweet if so.

No way that was a cross, as others have suggested. Top drawer goal, and they would have been all over it on SSN if it had been scored by Joe Cole or Rooney etc. You can see from how he reacts that he definitely meant it. On that evidence, a v. good swap for Nathan Dyer, although he himself scored one quite similar at Watford last season as I recall - but that was last season, before he got crocked by some Leicester(?) thug, and never really came back as good.

V. soft penalty mind, the red card must have been for words said rather than deeds done. You'd defo not be happy if they gave that against you.

No way that was a cross, as others have suggested. Top drawer goal, and they would have been all over it on SSN if it had been scored by Joe Cole or Rooney etc. You can see from how he reacts that he definitely meant it. On that evidence, a v. good swap for Nathan Dyer, although he himself scored one quite similar at Watford last season as I recall - but that was last season, before he got crocked by some Leicester(?) thug, and never really came back as good.

V. soft penalty mind, the red card must have been for words said rather than deeds done. You'd defo not be happy if they gave that against you.

Sums it up perfectly really.

that commentator is a c*nt.

He mistakes McGoldrick for BWP.

Claims that pompey loanee to have missed the target, when Davis made a quality save and said Lupoli dragged it wide when Davis saved with his legs.

Yea I realised that it was poor reporting and poor camera work those saves were top quality and the singing of super kelv rang round the stadium for a while shame that wasnt shown