YOU CAN STOP IT NOW CORTESE..pick up the phone

patred44

Not one for conspiracy theories....but having worked in 2 Italian companies at senior levels and understanding the mindset that operates......I do wonder about Cortese's motives???. We all look at this with typical English logic' date=' ie why get rid of Pardew??, but that it is not how the Italian mind works. Is the whole Pardew episode convenient for him ?. Is there a bigger agenda he might be working to - like how to get the Liebherr family out of owning this football club....?. I presume SFC had strong grounds to get rid of Pardew- the speed of action and the lack of any public comment from those involved is compelling in itself....confidentiality agreements etc notwithstanding. The appointment of next manager will really tell. Is it an agenda for exit, or a real plan to continue the undoubted good work that Pardew put in place in the last 9 months ?. Adkins for me is not that answer, neither is Brown. We will see.....[/quote']

Hmmmmmmmmm

I love travelling and fook me wasn't last week lovely over in Blighty (apart from the game). But sometimes I miss little nuggets

The NC exit strategy to get his bonus cheque early. Good shout

They won't say a word until the club release an official statement, then afterwards they will post on here and say "I knew all along but I couldn't say" Nobody on here has a fookin clue what is happening. LOL @ them

I know everything.

HTH

Weston Saint has the inside track his report of a phone call that wasn't a phone call that wasn't about the manager was as clear as day.

Everyone else on here knows but can't say.

Don't you hate it when that happens

:-)

OK I will make it clear. I do not know who our new Manager might be, no one else I know has any idea who the new Manager might be. Nor does anyone on this thread. THAT WAS THE POINT I WAS TRYING TO MAKE BUT IT SEEMS TO BE GOING OVER EVERYONES HEAD. The phone call was for real though

If this is the case perhaps you didn't make your point very well, or are you implying that we are just all as thick as mince...?

Too many posters who think they know what is going on including the original poster know nothing. Some of you have an agenda. Some of it is to take the p**s out of this forum. Go away please.

:lol:

So now you're ITK with respect to the knowledge of every single poster on here? Fook me, that's a whole new level of arrogance.

Not nice being out of the loop is it? ;)

Exactly. It was nothing more than that. I was just trying to point out the crap on here means nothing. I know of a phone call...it had nothing to do with the Manager position, it was turned into that, it was insignificant, it was not important. I just know the pnone call happened.

mmm phone tapping? NoTW would be interested ;-)

OK I will make it clear. I do not know who our new Manager might be, no one else I know has any idea who the new Manager might be. Nor does anyone on this thread. THAT WAS THE POINT I WAS TRYING TO MAKE BUT IT SEEMS TO BE GOING OVER EVERYONES HEAD. The phone call was for real though

Maybe if you just spat it out instead of giving little nudges and winks people would understand the point you're making.