YOU CAN STOP IT NOW CORTESE..pick up the phone

patred44

and ring that number in ****shire.

CORTESE has a big decision to make now.

Either he gets in a manager who knows about the game, and is not prepared to accept interference. Then give him the backing his reputation deserves.

You don't buy a dog and bark yourself.

Some of you know who I am talking about here, and I promise you he will not hang about whilst Cotese twiddles his thumbs and the squad spirals into a pit it wont be able to climb out of.

Cortese....Get on that phone and say yes please. IT'S THE ONLY WAY, IT'S THE RIGHT WAY

You have meet twice already... it's your decision.

.............................................................................................

I WILL NOT ANSWER ANY PMS ON THIS... please stop sending them ATM

Either he gets in a manager who knows about the game, and is not prepared to accept interference. Then give him the backing his reputation deserves.

Some of you know who I am talking about here, and I promise you he will not hang about whilst Cotese twiddles his thumbs and the squad spirals into a pit it wont be able to climb out of.

Cortese....Get on that phone and say yes please. IT'S THE ONLY WAY, IT'S THE RIGHT WAY

.............................................................................................

Is it Henry, the mild-mannered janitor?

He wanted to know today i believe.

Dave Merrington said on Solent that the main cause of Pardew departing is that the role of Team manager has been undermined by the Les Reed appointment and the Team manager is not having the final say on who is bought and sold.

Merrington went on to say that Reed had the ear of Cortese.

Now whoever is hired as the Team manager will have to cope with that problem. It will not go away. So we either get a timid Wigley type who fails or a more independent minded Manager who then later has a fall out and departs. The system with Cortese and Reed is inherently unstable.

Read what Cortese says is his main priority. Someone who is co-operative with the Les Reed empire.

why is it people post this crap

why dont people just say how it is or what they think they know..?

Jealously, that's all this is. I know what's going on because patred44 has replied to my PM. You lot are going to wish you knew what this was all about.

Dave Merrington said on Solent that the main cause of Pardew departing is that the role of Team manager has been undermined by the Les Reed appointment and the Team manager is not having the final say on who is bought and sold.

Merrington went on to say that Reed had the ear of Cortese.

Now whoever is hired as the Team manager will have to cope with that problem. It will not go away. So we either get a timid Wigley type who fails or a more independent minded Manager who then later has a fall out and departs. The system with Cortese and Reed is inherently unstable.

Read what Cortese says is his main priority. Someone who is co-operative with the Les Reed empire.

Merrington has always struck me as someone who listens to rumour and passes it off as fact.

Merrington has always struck me as someone who listens to rumour and passes it off as fact.

Yes but there is a logic to what he is saying that the prblem is how Cortese is structuring the Club and undermining the Team manager. It fits very well into the known facts and with the words Cortese used to justify the sackings.

Sorry but I dont buy all this secret stuff.

Is this Manager who "knows the game" sitting by the phone in ****shire going to turn down the job on the basis that someone posted his name on a fans forum. Is NC going to withdraw a job offer or not make that call, because his name was leaked on a forum? I can just see it now. "Sorry Nicola, but I saw my name mentioned on a fans forum, so I dont want the job any more"..

If people know something, then post it. If you dont want to post it, then keep it to yourself.That should be a new rule on this forum.

Edited by Lord Duckhunter

Too many threads on here suffering from attensionseeking-itis!