YOU CAN STOP IT NOW CORTESE..pick up the phone

patred44

Is there anything to this thread or is it just 4 pages of shyte - I read the OP and half a page after that but really can't be assed to read the rest to see if it is anything but cr@p.

I think you'll find that everything posted on the forum is shyte.

Too many posters who think they know what is going on including the original poster know nothing. Some of you have an agenda. Some of it is to take the p**s out of this forum. Go away please.

There has been a phone call from Cortese to someone. It was to do with something that turned into a conversation regarding the Manager position. It was not significant just like most of the speculation on this forum.

Let us all wait and see what develops.

Too many posters who think they know what is going on including the original poster know nothing. Some of you have an agenda. Some of it is to take the p**s out of this forum. Go away please.

There has been a phone call from Cortese to someone. It was to do with something that turned into a conversation regarding the Manager position. It was not significant just like most of the speculation on this forum.

Let us all wait and see what develops.

R, if this is true, it suggests this is proceeding in a ball-achingly slow manner.

I was half expecting an announcement tomorrow or Tuesday.

You are missing the point. There was a phone call. It had nothing to do with our next Manager. It was turned into that. It just shows hints of phone calls on this thread are not what they seem. The person on the other end of the phone was not a potential Manager. Far from it!

You mean Cortese simply asking advice from someone?

Okay is this really serious? MON maybe coming to be manager honestly? Guys id love it to be true but come on. Pilchards said that cortese spoke to kevin keegan friday morning. Is that really the truth and hell the hell do people know? Keegans domestic record is unreal. Every club he has been at he has done very well and gopt them all promoted and none of them relegated. That includes fulham from our league, newcastle and man city in the championship, playing some of the most entertaining football this countrys ever seen. He stabilised them in premier league too. Nearly won the league at toon, they were 3rd when he left. Newcastle we 5th when he left for the second time. His daughter lives done here, he has links with us in the past. He walks out on clubs I agree but it would be his final job and its a lovely place to live and retire. MON would be first choice but keegan isnt far behind

Okay is this really serious? MON maybe coming to be manager honestly? Guys id love it to be true but come on. Pilchards said that cortese spoke to kevin keegan friday morning. Is that really the truth and hell the hell do people know? Keegans domestic record is unreal. Every club he has been at he has done very well and gopt them all promoted and none of them relegated. That includes fulham from our league, newcastle and man city in the championship, playing some of the most entertaining football this countrys ever seen. He stabilised them in premier league too. Nearly won the league at toon, they were 3rd when he left. Newcastle we 5th when he left for the second time. His daughter lives done here, he has links with us in the past. He walks out on clubs I agree but it would be his final job and its a lovely place to live and retire. MON would be first choice but keegan isnt far behind

I would have thought KK is really done with management this time.

You are missing the point. There was a phone call. It had nothing to do with our next Manager. It was turned into that. It just shows hints of phone calls on this thread are not what they seem. The person on the other end of the phone was not a potential Manager. Far from it!

so in summary, Cortesse has used a phone recently but it was nothing to do with a new manager!

Good work on playing it down Weston. It was just a phone call to someone, nothing more than that ;)
Exactly. It was nothing more than that. I was just trying to point out the crap on here means nothing. I know of a phone call...it had nothing to do with the Manager position, it was turned into that, it was insignificant, it was not important. I just know the pnone call happened.

Exactly. It was nothing more than that. I was just trying to point out the crap on here means nothing. I know of a phone call...it had nothing to do with the Manager position, it was turned into that, it was insignificant, it was not important. I just know the pnone call happened.

Nutshell

;)

Well cortese has to be persuasive them. Do you think pilchards is reliable and he did speak to kk fri am? Why would pilchards have said that? It would be a huge upgrade from pardew. People also saying that dont want curbishley. He took charlton up and made them an established premier league club for a long time. He then took over from pardew when west ham were practically down and kept them up. They were also 5th when he left. Charlton have gone down 2 divisions since. Reality check people. Both would be an upgrade from pards in my opinion. MON closely followed by KK then AC. KK makes people excited and would fill stadium. He wouldnt leave us for someone else either cos hes done it all now.

Well cortese has to be persuasive them. Do you think pilchards is reliable and he did speak to kk fri am? Why would pilchards have said that? It would be a huge upgrade from pardew. People also saying that dont want curbishley. He took charlton up and made them an established premier league club for a long time. He then took over from pardew when west ham were practically down and kept them up. They were also 5th when he left. Charlton have gone down 2 divisions since. Reality check people. Both would be an upgrade from pards in my opinion. MON closely followed by KK then AC. KK makes people excited and would fill stadium. He wouldnt leave us for someone else either cos hes done it all now.

Roger, I said leave it. Ok?

FFS, here we go again, Just say it or done say anything, all this smoke and mirrors by ITK wannabes is ridiculous.

They won't say a word until the club release an official statement, then afterwards they will post on here and say "I knew all along but I couldn't say" Nobody on here has a fookin clue what is happening. LOL @ them

They won't say a word until the club release an official statement, then afterwards they will post on here and say "I knew all along but I couldn't say" Nobody on here has a fookin clue what is happening. LOL @ them
OK I will make it clear. I do not know who our new Manager might be, no one else I know has any idea who the new Manager might be. Nor does anyone on this thread. THAT WAS THE POINT I WAS TRYING TO MAKE BUT IT SEEMS TO BE GOING OVER EVERYONES HEAD. The phone call was for real though

OK I will make it clear. I do not know who our new Manager might be, no one else I know has any idea who the new Manager might be. Nor does anyone on this thread. THAT WAS THE POINT I WAS TRYING TO MAKE BUT IT SEEMS TO BE GOING OVER EVERYONES HEAD.

Because you then muddied the waters by mentioning a call you were privvy to................................