Plymouth away - 2nd May (bank hols)

will be staying at this travelodge sunday and monday night with my good lady wife. so if there's any drunken rowdiness late at night, just bang the door and tell us to shut the **** up!!!

booked two nights in the travel lodge town centre. apparantly theres a bar underneath it? 9 of us. works out at about 9 quid per night per person :) anyone else staying here?

Guest Dark Sotonic Mills
will be staying at this travelodge sunday and monday night with my good lady wife. so if there's any drunken rowdiness late at night, just bang the door and tell us to shut the **** up!!!

I'm staying at the Premier Inn just around the corner from the Barbican (and across a bridge if it is operation otherwise it's a bit of a hike). The evening should be a good laugh.

can confirm the travel lodge is on Union Street and above a Varsity and Revolution bar..

get yourselves down two trees and reflex on the sunday night...

For those of us sitting in with the home fans... which stand is everyone sitting in...

we are in the Devonport End.

We have been told to avoid The Zoo Corner, as we may be putting ourselves at risk.

DellDays, do you know which stand(s) Zoo Corner is in?

I worked there the last few seasons, I've never heard it called zoo corner but I assume theyre referring to the corner of the lyndhurst and barn park which is basically their block 42.

Randomly is there anyone who will be driving back to either Bedfordshire or Hertfordshire after the game who has space for one?

I've got a lift going down but my mate is staying the night in Plymouth. I can't because I'm leaving the country the following day.

I worked there the last few seasons, I've never heard it called zoo corner but I assume theyre referring to the corner of the lyndhurst and barn park which is basically their block 42.

Anyone remember a couple of seasons back when the home fans in one area started a punch up betweeen themselves and we were chanting "your just a town full of pikeys?" :-)

Would that be this area?

These extra tickets have been refused then?

The fella I know who works down there hasn't heard nowt and they're cutting it fine now.

They (he and his colleagues) had being doing a football admin degree run by Solent Uni but they've been booted off as the club hasn't paid up and three of the four have been released by the club.

The 4th, my oppo, hasn't been paid for 6 months and has been surviving on £100 a week given to him by "Friends of PAFC".

The club is dead in the water.

Plymouth is one of the few away grounds I've never made it to. Any recommendations on pubs/areas to drink?

I seem to remember a Wetherspoons about 15 minutes away from the ground, but it was packed with a queue outside.

EDIT: had a look on football ground guide, it's called The Brittannia.

Edited by Griffo