Lowe/Wilde Supporters

Huffton

A club in turmoil, going down faster than the Titanic, a team of kids who generally look like rabbits stuck in the headlights, yet another managerial experiment going totally tits up, crowds that wouldn't even fill The Dell (RIP) and administration/relegation looming at the speed of an express train.

How do you defend these people.

Would love to read 'SaintMarc's comments. been very quiet lately:mad:

not sure many would actually support them just a few like me are waiting to see any alternative that could be better for us.

Nick could your tongue creep up Lowe's arse any further

Could your head fit further up your own arse? I hate all this ridiculous branding of people. I am happy to accept Lowe because financially he runs the club well. You can rest assured that had he been Chairman when we lost our parachute payments we would not have increased the wage bill.

I would be happy to see a better option be put forward. There isn't currently one. Last time some wonderful opportunist came forward, look what happened. I will say EXACTLY what I said when Lowe was in charge 1st time: I would accept someone better, but it is not a case of "anyone but Lowe" - it needs to be proved that an alternative is an improvement.

Could your head fit further up your own arse? I hate all this ridiculous branding of people. I am happy to accept Lowe because financially he runs the club well. You can rest assured that had he been Chairman when we lost our parachute payments we would not have increased the wage bill.

I would be happy to see a better option be put forward. There isn't currently one. Last time some wonderful opportunist came forward, look what happened. I will say EXACTLY what I said when Lowe was in charge 1st time: I would accept someone better, but it is not a case of "anyone but Lowe" - it needs to be proved that an alternative is an improvement.

I have no problem with Lowe and finances, but he is according to people in the club, influencing selection/non selection and training, that is madness.

You're deluded mate, you either love Lowe and are in his pocket or you blame him for everythng that is wrong with the world today. There's no middle ground or room for reasonable debate/opinion on this i'm afraid... ;-)

This board is officially full of absolutely clueless sheep (******s) Bring back the good old days on the saintslist and even saintsforever in it's early years.

FFS people, wake up to the reality of the situation we are in, please.

And your info is from whom? If you can't post the details then feel free to pm me, thanks.

Don't be daft. I need to know if the source is trustworthy before I post but you don't. If the sources are revealed they will run for cover.

FFS Some of the comments on here are rediculous. This season is all about starting again. We were rotton to the core. None of you know more about running a football club or earn more than Rupert Lowe for a very good reason. Can no one really see that he is simply stopping us from going into administration and being wiped off of the map all together? Going into administration would set us back YEARS maybe even the end of SFC.

How do you know Rupert even wants to be here? He's come back to protect his money, like any of us would do in any business. How do you know he's not finding capital to inject into the club? Football fans know nothing about business.

You reckon football like that and the subsequent attendance figures are going to keep the club in business ? He's cut the wrong corners, pursued too many false economies, and made matters worse.

And I for one do not believe he is looking for a buyer or an investor - he doesnt much fancy his power-base being diluted.

I really don't get it. We need to make cut-backs yet we sign loan players at will. The cut-backs I can understand if we are at the behest of the banks. However, call me naiive but it wouldn't it be better to have sold a few of the more talented youngsters - yes Surman and Lallana if need be - and then tried to put together a squad of 20 or so Championship standard players plus a couple of youngsters to supplement them? Surely this would result in a lower wage bill than having a squad of 40 kids and given us a better chance of competing???

Really, and your source? If you cannot supply a source I suggest you refrain from posting such crap. Then again you manage to post crap on a frequent basis.

Do you have some sort of autonomic post response stored where you demand a source from a post or poster that you dont like ?

I dont need a source here; this is an extrapolation and empirical evidence developed from reading months of the drivel you post.

Guest Hacienda
I really don't get it. We need to make cut-backs yet we sign loan players at will. The cut-backs I can understand if we are at the behest of the banks. However' date=' call me naiive but it wouldn't it be better to have sold a few of the more talented youngsters - yes Surman and Lallana if need be - and then tried to put together a squad of 20 or so Championship standard players plus a couple of youngsters to supplement them? Surely this would result in a lower wage bill than having a squad of 40 kids and given us a better chance of competing???[/quote']

Far too logical.

I really don't get it. We need to make cut-backs yet we sign loan players at will. The cut-backs I can understand if we are at the behest of the banks. However' date=' call me naiive but it wouldn't it be better to have sold a few of the more talented youngsters - yes Surman and Lallana if need be - and then tried to put together a squad of 20 or so Championship standard players plus a couple of youngsters to supplement them? Surely this would result in a lower wage bill than having a squad of 40 kids and given us a better chance of competing???[/quote']

Oh deary deary me...........you my friend are obviously very sensible and have some sort of idea of how a football club should be run.

Do NOT apply to SFC for a job at any time in the near future...........Ta ;)

Do you have some sort of autonomic post response stored where you demand a source from a post or poster that you dont like ?

I dont need a source here; this is an extrapolation and empirical evidence developed from reading months of the drivel you post.

Probably the same automatic post response from a poster you don't like.

As for the bold type it's pretty obvious you read your own posts too frequently to come up with this statement.

Can you please post evidence where you claim I am a Lowe luvvie, if you cannot find any evidence I would appreciate you keeping your turgid comments to yourself.

Cut the wrong corners. 10/10 for the pun.

The selling of our better players will keep the club in business.

Selling our better players will mean we rely on the kids more(in other words lose a lot more than we win),thus we suffer lower crowds,then have less money coming in.

Its a vicious circle and a false economy.

Nick could your tongue creep up Lowe's arse any further

not very bright with your responses are you? Search on my threads for the last few days and see the glowing praise! More negative than positive -but hey that doesn't fit with your 12 year old debating skills. Prat.

The decision to go with the youth setup was agreed between scw/Lowe a couple of seasons back,as Lowe now picks the team he will continue with the plan out of spite.

It's not the cut backs I worry about - they were inevitable I suppose. It is the poor decision making since.

1. Replacing a manager who had an escape route under way.

2. Replacing him with a totally inexperienced coach at this level.

3. Over egging the competence of young players clearly not up to the level required at Championship survival level.

4. Poor assessment of playing need - a strong defence is the first priority.

5. Questionable loan signings.

6. Over emphasis on the role Michael Svensson could play.

7. Poor judgement on the impact the remaining higher earners would have on attendances and results.

Basically, Mr Lowe has not learned from his previous mistakes. Poor decision making and leadership started this rot and now the process continues. It's not good enough just to have a strategy. It needs to be followed up by effective decisions to make the most of the resources available and needs created. Quite clearly, we are relying on the strategy and not making the right decisions to make the most of this opprtunity. Decisions since the start of the season have been poor and have made the opportunity created fail thus far.

For this reason, I believe we require Messrs Lowe and Wilde to resign, not because their vision was necesaarily bad, but that their implementation of that vision has been flawed, ineffective and unsucessful. They are failing to deliver what they set out to achieve.

It's not the cut backs I worry about - they were inevitable I suppose. It is the poor decision making since.

1. Replacing a manager who had an escape route under way.

2. Replacing him with a totally inexperienced coach at this level.

3. Over egging the competence of young players clearly not up to the level required at Championship survival level.

4. Poor assessment of playing need - a strong defence is the first priority.

5. Questionable loan signings.

6. Over emphasis on the role Michael Svensson could play.

7. Poor judgement on the impact the remaining higher earners would have on attendances and results.

Basically, Mr Lowe has not learned from his previous mistakes. Poor decision making and leadership started this rot and now the process continues. It's not good enough just to have a strategy. It needs to be followed up by effective decisions to make the most of the resources available and needs created. Quite clearly, we are relying on the strategy and not making the right decisions to make the most of this opprtunity. Decisions since the start of the season have been poor and have made the opportunity created fail thus far.

For this reason, I believe we require Messrs Lowe and Wilde to resign, not because their vision was necesaarily bad, but that their implementation of that vision has been flawed, ineffective and unsucessful. They are failing to deliver what they set out to achieve.

Spot on! You took the words right out of my mouth.

not very bright with your responses are you? Search on my threads for the last few days and see the glowing praise! More negative than positive -but hey that doesn't fit with your 12 year old debating skills. Prat.

Nick, forgive me for I have missed your negative posts but you do seem unusually prepared to stick your neck out to support Lowe more than normal. Yes, there is no alternative but that does not mean we should all sit back and accept our fate and the very least we can do is to ask Lowe to leave the footballing decisions to the men he employed to do just that.

I am hearing from within the club that he is now invoking methods that originated from SCW and just like last time it is causing unrest down at the training ground.

Nick, forgive me for I have missed your negative posts but you do seem unusually prepared to stick your neck out to support Lowe more than normal. Yes, there is no alternative but that does not mean we should all sit back and accept our fate and the very least we can do is to ask Lowe to leave the footballing decisions to the men he employed to do just that.

I am hearing from within the club that he is now invoking methods that originated from SCW and just like last time it is causing unrest down at the training ground.

Thank you for being big enough to apologise. We are all upset and just because someone doesn't think that Lowe walking away with no alternative, and that he is not 100% to blame for relegation (no more than the cup final was 100% down to him) - doesn't mean they have their head up Lowe's arse.

I had a drink with Lee Hoos to celebrate Lowe's departure, is that a Lowe luvvie?

I would love a knight in shining armour but there isn't one. I do think we would be worse off if he walked despite his faults and the way he upsets fans.

I am also sceptical about the easy point scoring saying he picks the team etc.

To find the probelm we need to work backwards. Just before WGS left issues needed to be addressed. This included appointing the right manager and coach.

From this point we made the wrong decision and seemed to have been incapable of making a good decision since.

I must admit the sacking of NP was very bizzare !

I have no problem with Lowe and finances, but he is according to people in the club, influencing selection/non selection and training, that is madness.

Which people? - I think we should know. I don't have a problem with condemning Lowe, Wilde, Crouch, Uncle Tom Cobley et al on the basis of behaviour that is known to be fact but I would not condemn any of them on rumour and innuendo. There has been a lot of that

whoever has been in charge

Cut the wrong corners. 10/10 for the pun.

The selling of our better players will keep the club in business.

But as things stand that is still an option.

Some mistakes have been made and the kids have until January to make it look like this experiment was worth while. Defending as a team has been the problem since day one and not been addressed so come january if there is not a marked improvment I guess Surman and Lallana will be gone to make way for some sort of defence to attempt to make us safe.

You're such a ****** Bungle, I bet you dont speak like that face to face.

FFS Some of the comments on here are rediculous. This season is all about starting again. We were rotton to the core. None of you know more about running a football club or earn more than Rupert Lowe for a very good reason. Can no one really see that he is simply stopping us from going into administration and being wiped off of the map all together? Going into administration would set us back YEARS maybe even the end of SFC.

How do you know Rupert even wants to be here? He's come back to protect his money, like any of us would do in any business. How do you know he's not finding capital to inject into the club? Football fans know nothing about business.

Your argument is so full of holes that it would make a sieve look watertight.

This season is only about starting again because the egos of the various protagonists collide every time. The disruption that is the main cause of our current malaise is a direct result of this. The rot is largely as a result of the same two people who now run the club again.

None of us know more about running a football club or earn more than Lowe for what reason particularly? Please explain. Presumably because Crouch is worth a great deal more than Lowe, he is better qualified to run the club than Lowe. :rolleyes: Are we only to accept opinions based on our success in business, or involvement in football in a professional capacity? Or would you grant that as paying customers of a product in the entertainment industry that we are fully entitled to express criticism if we are disatisfied?

Yes, of course he's here to protect his investment; but probably also to restore his badly damaged ego and reputation in his professional sphere after his last dismal failure.

As for your assertion that football fans know nothing about business, this is very reminiscent of Scooby's attitude that we are are a bunch of flat caps, or Lowe calling us Neanderthals. It is arrogance, pure and simple. You obviously don't realise that many Saints fans run their own businesses, as I do. I suspect that there are many who post on here who are the same, or at least are very aware of how a business works. For all your assurance that Lowe and the Quisling ought to know enough about business, then why do they make such mistakes running this business and show such contempt for the very lifeblood of this Club by treating its customers in such contempt?

Pearson/Crouch.........

Yep.

We might not have got promoted this season, but we would not have been relegated.

An experienced manager, and a chairman who not only cares about the club, but has had business success that Lowe and Wilde can only dream of. Could not have asked for more.

I really wonder how we would be doing this season had Crouch stayed after all the board room upheaval, from the beginning of the year, and Pearson had had a summer to build and prepare his own team...

Yep.

We might not have got promoted this season, but we would not have been relegated.

An experienced manager, and a chairman who not only cares about the club, but has had business success that Lowe and Wilde can only dream of. Could not have asked for more.

I really wonder how we would be doing this season had Crouch stayed after all the board room upheaval, from the beginning of the year, and Pearson had had a summer to build and prepare his own team...

It would obviously have been far better. By the way, can you tell me the lottery numbers next week?

not sure many would actually support them just a few like me are waiting to see any alternative that could be better for us.

i would agree with this.

why does it have to be about taking sides,surely it should be about whats best for the club.

i have said all along that the void left by lowes departure would have to be filled by something better than what we already have, and i dont see anything better bashing the door to st marys down.

instead of bashing the pro lowes why dont the anti lowes come up with a sensible viable alternative that will take us forward,what is the point in getting rid of somebody whatever the cost...........its a bit of a gamble,probably one we cant afford.

me?.........i just want what is best for the club so that i can continue to watch my team.