Bin Larden jokes.

thesaint sfc

Elton John is to record a tribute song to Bin Laden.......it's called 'Sandals in the Bin'.....

i also have another one but it would 'cross the line' of racial discrimination.........:uhoh:

feel free to pm it ;)

I'm sick of the US media constantly confusing Osama and Obama..

Clearly, one is the Muslim leader of the largest terror organisation in the world, and the other is lying at the bottom of the sea.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

How ironic, that in a million years time, osama will be oil.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

An anagram of Osama Bin Laden is "lob da man in sea"

Before the weekend few people knew of Abbotabad, same with Islamabad and Faisalabad.

But we have know Westhamabad for most of the season.

*disclaimer

This is me reporting a 'joke' that was texted to me. I take no responsibilty for this in no shape or form whatsoever.

In an attempt to prove that he was still alive a video of Bin laden was just released where he stated 'Portsmouth played **** on Monday night'. US security have denounced this video by saying this could have been made anytime in the last 5 years.

DNA of Bin Laden has come back with a reading of 24% cocoa, 52% coconut, 18% sugar, and 6% milk. Experts say this is probably due to the bounty on his head.

I would change "DNA" to "mass spec analysis", but otherwise pretty pithy...

Osama bin Laden has just broadcast a public message on Al Jazira TV to prove he is still alive. He says 'Pompey were **** on Monday'.

However, US Intelligence sources have dismissed it saying he could have recorded it anytime in the last five years.

The old ones are the....oh.

Osama bin Laden has just broadcast a public message on Al Jazira TV to prove he is still alive. He says 'Pompey were **** on Monday'.

However, US Intelligence sources have dismissed it saying he could have recorded it anytime in the last five years.

I preferred it the first time.