The Graet Spaniard Javi

Viking Warrior

Is javistill around. I did hear on the quiet that he is now employed as a football consultant at Glen Hoddles academy

Is this true and what does a football consultant do.

I hope javi as a saints fan has a word or two with glen to send his stars to us for a year or more

Mediums and clairvoyants consult crystal balls,perhaps football pundits consult footballs.:cool::cool:

He who laughs last laughs the longest, eh? Jose Mourinho started out in football as Bobby Robson's side kick and look how far he's come. Maybe the Saints future Messiah has been here all along, right in our midst and was treated like **** by all the ITK brigade. I can think of quite a few heads on here that Javi must be yearning to use a practice balls.

Is javistill around. I did hear on the quiet that he is now employed as a football consultant at Glen Hoddles academy

Is this true and what does a football consultant do.

I hope javi as a saints fan has a word or two with glen to send his stars to us for a year or more

That is quite possibly the funniest thing I have ever heard in my life. Now I have no gripes with Javi, but seriously, how can a hotel receptionist suddenly be a football consultant? :lol:

I take it by 'being employed' he is actually a volunteer who helps the boys and stops them from feeling homesick etc, and the job is not as glamorous as the 'football consultant' suggests?

Anyway, fair play to the bloke and all that, one thing you can say, he is persistant... :shock:

He who laughs last laughs the longest, eh? Jose Mourinho started out in football as Bobby Robson's side kick and look how far he's come. Maybe the Saints future Messiah has been here all along, right in our midst and was treated like **** by all the ITK brigade. I can think of quite a few heads on here that Javi must be yearning to use a practice balls.

The Javi for manager campaign starts here.

That is quite possibly the funniest thing I have ever heard in my life. Now I have no gripes with Javi, but seriously, how can a hotel receptionist suddenly be a football consultant? :lol:

I take it by 'being employed' he is actually a volunteer who helps the boys and stops them from feeling homesick etc, and the job is not as glamorous as the 'football consultant' suggests?

Anyway, fair play to the bloke and all that, one thing you can say, he is persistant... :shock:

I think it says more about Glenn Hoddle, always surrounding himself with the most knowledgeable people :rolleyes:

Still he shouldn't struggle for somewhere to stay.

You boring old tool.

When did Jose Mourinho go to his local paper and slate all the hotels in the area for not giving him the job he had a divine right to because he supported the local football team and everything?