Stern And Bart On Their Way

Saintrowe

Before you shoot me, my source is my brother who does contract work at St Marys/Staplewood. He has just told me that...

1. Stern John is going to Bristol City on loan until the end of the season.

2. Bartosz Bialkowski is going on loan to Brighton with Forecast as back up keeper.

He informed me he overheard this while working there today, if he has lied i will kick the s@*t out of him. But his info has been correct in the past.

Is this to get them off the wage bill or first team action(Bart) as Kelvin could be on his way? or is it a chance to play more kids for dear old uncle Ruperts master plan.

Sorry if this is has already been posted

Is this to get them off the wage bill or first team action(Bart) as Kelvin could be on his way? or is it a chance to play more kids for dear old uncle Ruperts master plan.

John would be almost certainly down to #1. Bart would be because he's been toss when he has played lately.

Maybe we should wait and see before we set out for a lynching.

This will come out either way in a couple of days, so maynbe we should just chill for a bit.

We can have our lynching over the weekend!!!!!!!!!!

Why have a lynching at all? Are there still people out there who don't realise we're f*cking pennyless?

Why have a lynching at all? Are there still people out there who don't realise we're f*cking pennyless?

You're probably right. We're still losing money every month and need to find even more savings to reduce this loss.

Of course, the alternative could be to increase revenue (mainly by increasing crowds), but the current regime are struggling with this proposition.

Of course, the alternative could be to increase revenue (mainly by increasing crowds), but the current regime are struggling with this proposition.

Spend far more than we can afford to by keeping high wage earners and hoping for the best?

Isn't that known as the "Leon Crouch Strategy"?

Guest Hacienda

Who would you want up front to score the goals, to win the games, to bring the crowds back?

SJ or DM?

I think your brother could be recieving his P45 in the next day or to.

The club will have seen this post and no doubt will have identified who the leak is. Could well be a trap set by the club plumber to identify the club leak me thinks

Only if it was my brother, not that stupid to put my real source. so they will have fun looking for my brother but trust me my source is good;)

Who would you want up front to score the goals, to win the games, to bring the crowds back?

SJ or DM?

Would you rather avoid administration this year and hope we stay up, or accept administration and guaranteed Div3 football next year?

I don't think that SJ would put 5000 on the gate. I also don't think his wages are the difference between avoiding/entering administration - but the continued demonstration to our creditors that we are still attempting to control costs might be...

We have been spending more than we have earned for the last 41 months.

Crouch was at the helm for 6 of them.

True, but that kinda leads us on to....

Even better :

Caused by Rupert Lowe, invented by Mike Wilde, aggravated by Leon Crouch

Depends if you really think that Lowe was solely responsible for our relegation or not. Personally I think that relegation, like sh*t, happens. Spend mega-bucks on players or not, keep a stable managerial situation or not - clubs still get relegated. Once it happens the key is then to manage the aftermath properly and that's what Wilde and Crouch spectacularly failed to do, sadly. That's why we are into the sh*t up to our ears (and having to ship out our best players/highest earners) rather than just wading around in it...

Shall we say Invented by Mike Wilde, Perfected by Leon Crouch ?

The last time I looked an inventor comes up with something new!!!

The concept of spending more than we got in began 1 minute after relegation whilst Lowe was at the helm.

We lost £16m cash out the door (before the one off parachute payment) on normal operations in the 13 months under Lowe following relegation

The last time I looked an inventor comes up with something new!!!

The concept of spending more than we got in began 1 minute after relegation whilst Lowe was at the helm.

We lost £16m cash out the door (before the one off parachute payment) on normal operations in the 13 months under Lowe following relegation

Give up UM

IT is blame Crouch ignore the first few years after relegation because that taints Wilde and Rupert.

How much did we lose if you remove the rest of our revenue from your calculations too?

Include the one off parachute payment and we still lost £9m out the door in that first period down.

So with £9m cash out the door (also as a tease, one of Lowe's last acts was to give Rasiak a mega wonga 4 year contract which would run 2 years past the parachute payments), I really do think it is slightly naive to exclude Lowe from the causes of our financial troubles.

True, but that kinda leads us on to....

Depends if you really think that Lowe was solely responsible for our relegation or not. Personally I think that relegation, like sh*t, happens. Spend mega-bucks on players or not, keep a stable managerial situation or not - clubs still get relegated. Once it happens the key is then to manage the aftermath properly and that's what Wilde and Crouch spectacularly failed to do, sadly. That's why we are into the sh*t up to our ears (and having to ship out our best players/highest earners) rather than just wading around in it...

Congratulations. You've just won my bullsh*t post of the year, and it's only October.

Well done.

Congratulations. You've just won my bullsh*t post of the year, and it's only October.

Well done.

How so? Do you think that we were impervious to relegation? Do you think that Wilde and Crouch have managed the financial situation properly?

Do tell...

as the problems were started by Wilde and added to by Crouch, with Lowe not getting a mention. Silly me!!!!!!!!!!!

I was trying to make a little joke-let with Alps (who didn't mention RL initally either, btw), but there we are.

Shall we say

Started by Lowe, Exacerbated by Wilde, Perfected by Crouch

Would that make you happier?

Edited by Torres

If this is true then i think Lowes plan must be to drive us into administration.

To get rid of Stern beggers belief.

If he thinks Mc Goldrick will score enough goals,then we really are doomed.

I am sorry to say, I agree with you. Decisions like that cannot possibly be for the good of the club as D McG is so clearly sh*te! Stern scores goals...ship out the goal scored. OH! Stern earns money...forget the goal thing, that's not relevant.

Lowe and his false economy drive again. Let's not play Skacel for the measly sum of a few grand appearance fee a game. When you consider how many fans have given up and p*ssed off cos of this policy, it pales into significance. If the rumours are true, it's no wonder Barclays are losing patience with Lowe's admin. plan!

think this thing about factions of supporters is a bit inaccurate -don't think there are many supporters for either side.

and in another few weeks of politics up & down results and economic gloom that will read

think this thing about factions of supporters is a bit inaccurate -don't think there are many supporters for our side

How so? Do you think that we were impervious to relegation? Do you think that Wilde and Crouch have managed the financial situation properly?

Do tell...

Our relegation can be directly attributed to having 3 managers in 1 season. For that we have Rupert to thank.

Wilde is a numpty. He oversaw a disinterested jock manager spunk a load of cash on crap players. He got kicked out by the very people who appointed him.

Crouch was only Captain of the ship for a short time. He didn't waste money. He got Skacel and Rasiak off the payroll. His main fault in my eyes was leaving Dodd and Gorman in charge for too long. He did make up for this by getting Pearson in as manager and let him do his job without interference. The loan signings of Perry, Lucketti and Wright kept us up last season.

So in short, I don't think Wilde managed the financial situation properly, I don't think Rupert is an effective leader and I don't think Crouch did that much wrong.

SJ or DM?

I thought the crowds were staying away because of Lowe, not McGoldrick?

If it was only about scoring goals then why not sign Torres? We can offer Liverpool payment off the back of 100,000 home attendances that would suddenly ensue.

Before you shoot me, my source is my brother who does contract work at St Marys/Staplewood. He has just told me that...

1. Stern John is going to Bristol City on loan until the end of the season.

2. Bartosz Bialkowski is going on loan to Brighton with Forecast as back up keeper.

He informed me he overheard this while working there today, if he has lied i will kick the s@*t out of him. But his info has been correct in the past.

I've realised that I am completely ambivalent to this news. I simply dont give a flying f*ck.

Chances are Stern, Davis, Lallana, Surman, Skacel will all be gone soon anyway.

Guest Hacienda
Would you rather avoid administration this year and hope we stay up, or accept administration and guaranteed Div3 football next year?

I don't think that SJ would put 5000 on the gate. I also don't think his wages are the difference between avoiding/entering administration - but the continued demonstration to our creditors that we are still attempting to control costs might be...

He's more likely to score the goals to get 5000 back in than the waste of space that is DM.

Spend far more than we can afford to by keeping high wage earners and hoping for the best?

Isn't that known as the "Leon Crouch Strategy"?

Yep, and also the mantra of the gullible f*cks that fall for the Lowe/Wilde spin. They f*cked us up, no-one else. Crouch had a heart but maybe not the experience or knowhow but no way on earth can he be blamed for Wilde's abortion of a tenure. He took the helm for a mere few months. The ball was well and truly rolling into the doldrums. Crouch was flattened by the calamity Wilde and Lowe set in motion. Doesn't take common sense to realise that. Well, some still struggle. LOL

I've realised that I am completely ambivalent to this news. I simply dont give a flying f*ck.

Chances are Stern, Davis, Lallana, Surman, Skacel will all be gone soon anyway.

But like all of us i reckon you do care really,but you are just resigned like me,

to the fact that all the best/worth the most players will be sold.

I am sorry to say, I agree with you. Decisions like that cannot possibly be for the good of the club as D McG is so clearly sh*te! Stern scores goals...ship out the goal scored. OH! Stern earns money...forget the goal thing, that's not relevant.

Lowe and his false economy drive again. Let's not play Skacel for the measly sum of a few grand appearance fee a game. When you consider how many fans have given up and p*ssed off cos of this policy, it pales into significance. If the rumours are true, it's no wonder Barclays are losing patience with Lowe's admin. plan!

Are these actually true?

I would be very concerned about losing John, even off form should be good for 12 goals - not sure anyone else looks like that at the mo

Guest Hacienda
I thought the crowds were staying away because of Lowe, not McGoldrick?

If it was only about scoring goals then why not sign Torres? We can offer Liverpool payment off the back of 100,000 home attendances that would suddenly ensue.

Only the extremely dense can't see it's a combination of things keeping fans away. One of those things is the fact we're sh1te and can't score goals to win games. It's also widely accepted that if we win more games more fans will come back. Now, whose more likely to score those goals? DM or SJ?