Stern And Bart On Their Way

Saintrowe

If John leaving means we can afford to bring Saga back at some point, I'd drive him to Bristol myself.

If however it is just another cost cutting exercise, then Lowe really needs to be taken out and shot. John's appearance alone may not be enough to bring another 5,000 through the gates, but if we can't find the net and keep getting beatten something - nil, gates could well drop below 10,000.

I think some people are way to trigger happy when it comes to Bart. He has shown previously to be an excellent 'keeper. If someone can screw his head on straight and get his confidence back, he could yet have a big future. He wont reach his prime for probably at least a decade. We might aswell say players like James and Mills are sh*t and should be offloaded pronto.

If he is going on loan it would get him games to rebuild his confidence.

I jolly well agree with these good fellows.

Berris

Yes Rass, is Sparrow ..yuh eh see yuh like **** grin.gif ...S'hampton really good oui !! The man saved they MC from relegation last year ,he was they leading goal scorer ,now they say he wages to high and they cyar afford to keep him and yet still they ketching they arse tuh stay outta the bottom 3, but willing to loan out they top goal scorer huh.gif? Like is maturana running dah team or wha huh.gif

Sando prince

BUSS DE NET BRAVO !!!..Tell dem anywhere yuh go de net will get buss

Missing a line at the end there:

Berris; Yus,, wicked buss

Im sorry to tell you but the Stern to Bristol city is true

So we give a run out on Tuesday night and Brizzl C take him off our hands for 3 months, sounds like a smart affair to me.

13x10K=130,000£.

So another 500 fans per game can stand down, the loss caused by your lack of presence is covered.

I jolly well agree with these good fellows.

Berris

Yes Rass, is Sparrow ..yuh eh see yuh like **** grin.gif ...S'hampton really good oui !! The man saved they MC from relegation last year ,he was they leading goal scorer ,now they say he wages to high and they cyar afford to keep him and yet still they ketching they arse tuh stay outta the bottom 3, but willing to loan out they top goal scorer huh.gif? Like is maturana running dah team or wha huh.gif

Sando prince

BUSS DE NET BRAVO !!!..Tell dem anywhere yuh go de net will get buss

I agree that website is hilarious! I'd be disappointed to see Stern go, but if JP is to persist in playing one up front and for some reason favours DMG and Robertson over Stern, then it makes sense to let him go. If it means we could get Saga back, I would be delighted. I could well be wrong, but I thought Rasiak was on loan for the season at Watford?

Seems to be a fairly serious allegation to me.I doubt that the facts are as straightforward as they are presented to be. If he wrote to the club and got no reply about not being able to get 3 STs together in the Itchen ,well.....

that would amaze me.

Would Ticket Office care to comment on these "accusations"?

If you don't believe me ask St Jason he had the other two tickets and was with me. I was going to renew and he was'nt, he ended up renewing his(and hates where he's sat and i believe has moved since) and i did'nt, no reason to make it up. the club do not even contact you or anything to find out why people are not renewing, and this is when they need supporters the most:(

If you had the time to search this site, you would find thousands on complaints about the ticket office, because they are a shower of ****.

If you don't believe me ask St Jason he had the other two tickets and was with me. I was going to renew and he was'nt, he ended up renewing his(and hates where he's sat and i believe has moved since) and i did'nt, no reason to make it up. the club do not even contact you or anything to find out why people are not renewing, and this is when they need supporters the most:(

If you had the time to search this site, you would find thousands on complaints about the ticket office, because they are a shower of ****.

I'm sure they'll look into what you say then.

Why don't you drop David Luker a little e-mail? He usually sorts everyone out

pretty well from what I've heard. I mean, I'm sure that if there's been the crass ineffiency as you say ,they won't mind firing someone for it.We need to make cuts, give them a cause and some names and they'll be all over it.

Good idea. Drop the only bloke who looks remotely like scoring. Rupert - you are an arse.

May I direct you to the goal scoring charts so that you can reasses that statement...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/s/southampton/club_stats/default.stm

Obviously you meant to say 'the only bloke who looks like scoring without actually bulging the onion bag'!!

Do they do medicals for 3 month loans then??

If the guy's crocked you can just send him back anyway.

There is a lot of loan activity where the loan is actually an outright transfer dressed up as a loan to get around the transfer window problem. So it may be loan with a contractual obligation to purchase at the end of the term (and within a transfer window)-hence the reference to medical. Sounds like we are still plugging the debt hole to me.

Thank Allah we have DMG.:grin:

May I direct you to the goal scoring charts so that you can reasses that statement...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/s/southampton/club_stats/default.stm

Obviously you meant to say 'the only bloke who looks like scoring without actually bulging the onion bag'!!

So by this reckoning we should have shipped Beattie out on a number of occasions.

Good idea. Drop the only bloke who looks remotely like scoring. Rupert - you are an arse.

Given the general level of absolute tosh on the forum one of the things which makes it quite amusing is looking at each new thread and then spotting at which point it changes from original subject to "Rupert is a blood sucking demon who has brought this club to its knees...." or something similar.

Unless I've missed it (cos who wants to take this too seriously) we've got through to 114 posts before raising the subject of he who must not be mentioned - poor show, you're all going soft

There is a lot of loan activity where the loan is actually an outright transfer dressed up as a loan to get around the transfer window problem. So it may be loan with a contractual obligation to purchase at the end of the term (and within a transfer window)-hence the reference to medical. Sounds like we are still plugging the debt hole to me.

There are sometimes revenue/capital considerations where one of the clubs involved may not want a profit/loss on players' values appearing in the current financial year. I doubt that this would apply in our case though...

Thank Allah we have DMG.:grin:

oops - there's a pick up truck full of Taliban just left with your name on it. You forgot the (PBH) afterwards.

Also, many westerners lay the blame for much of the world's evils at the door of his followers, but even he (PBH) couldn't have dreamt up DMG

oops - there's a pick up truck full of Taliban just left with your name on it. You forgot the (PBH) afterwards.

Also, many westerners lay the blame for much of the world's evils at the door of his followers, but even he (PBH) couldn't have dreamt up DMG

Wouldn't worry about the Taliban myself, the drones do far more damage.

Bertie Wooster was a member of the Drones, a collection of bumbling half witted idiots.

I can see where the yanks got the name from.

I'm glad someone changed the spelling of 'their' in the thread title.

Yes, the fact that is was like that for over 12 hours doesn't present our best face to the watching world does it.

However the spelling and grammar police, having been subjected to many

fiendish tirades of late, are on a work to rule.

the last two games have showed us how important it is to have players like Stern John in the side, if Lowe loans him out he's a ****.

IMO if we ship out John it will be the nail in our coffin and will be Lowe's greatest false economy since he saved a few quid by hiring Steve Wigley.

the last two games have showed us how important it is to have players like Stern John in the side, if Lowe loans him out he's a ****.

IMO if we ship out John it will be the nail in our coffin and will be Lowe's greatest false economy since he saved a few quid by hiring Steve Wigley.

I think the general consensus of this forum is that Lowe is a **** anyway,

so he might as well loan Stern out and save some more money.

Yes, the fact that is was like that for over 12 hours doesn't present our best face to the watching world does it.

However the spelling and grammar police, having been subjected to many

fiendish tirades of late, are on a work to rule.

You missed a question mark and spelt 'it' wrong(ly).

You missed a question mark and spelt 'it' wrong(ly).

I, on the other hand am an awful typist.

The work that I have on just now doesn't need much concentration or rigour.

So I talk to people on my telephone headset and type on TSW at the same time, nice work if you can get it eh,.As I'm already a wicked bad typist the result sometimes needs much editing.

As it stands at the moment, these are unsubstantiated rumours. But if they prove to be true, then it will be a shocking thing to do, proving beyond reasonable doubt that the people who run the club really do not have a clue. John has hardly set the world on fire this season yet, because he has hardly played. But we all know that he is capable of scoring 20 goals a season if given a sustained run in the team. Both he and Rasiak have proven capable of scoring goals in this division and we already ditched Rasiak. I believe that the other striker we ditched, Saganowski, is also more capable than what remains.

When these actions hasten the rush towards relegation, then the penny might drop too late that although supposedly based on financial prudence, they were the last nail in our coffin, because depriving the team of proven goalscorers and quality players not only reduces the attendance, but makes winning more difficult. The end result from spending money on a product that might either make you more money, or save you more money than that product's cost, is an alien concept to most people from a financial background.

The current incumbents couldn't run a whelk stall, as they would want to sell 2nd grade whelks at oyster prices.

I, on the other hand am an awful typist.

The work that I have on just now doesn't need much concentration or rigour.

So I talk to people on my telephone headset and type on TSW at the same time, nice work if you can get it eh,.As I'm already a wicked bad typist the result sometimes needs much editing.

That's very impressive, given you must be balancing on a ladder at the same time.

(bad login related joke)

t

The current incumbents couldn't run a whelk stall, as they would want to sell 2nd grade whelks at oyster prices.

She died of a fever†,

And no one could save her,

And that was the end of sweet Molly Malone.

Now her ghost wheels her barrow,

Through streets broad and narrow,

Crying, Whelks and mussels, alive, alive, oh!"

NB the swear filter takes out coçkles anyway.

The other thing that surprises me in all this is that the Brighton Reserve keeper was twice as good as Bart in the game the other night.

He never fumbled once, commanded his area, constantly spoke or shouted ****** to his back four to keep them on their toes and his distribution was as good.

You really have to learn not to bring logical statements like this into this thread. Like my comment about John going to Bristol, it really doesn't make any sense. People on here though just seem to ignore this sort of logic and go on arguing about the rumour, regardless of the fact that it seems to be tripe.

You really have to learn not to bring logical statements like this into this thread. Like my comment about John going to Bristol, it really doesn't make any sense. People on here though just seem to ignore this sort of logic and go on arguing about the rumour, regardless of the fact that it seems to be tripe.

Tripe,Coçkles,Whelks and Mussels.

Quite a culinary thread all in all.

She died of a fever†,

And no one could save her,

And that was the end of sweet Molly Malone.

Now her ghost wheels her barrow,

Through streets broad and narrow,

Crying, Whelks and mussels, alive, alive, oh!"

NB the swear filter takes out coçkles anyway.

Ah.....the tart with a cart. ;)

I think the general consensus of this forum is that Lowe is a **** anyway,

so he might as well loan Stern out and save some more money.

Do you think the people that don’t use this site have a higher opinion of him? You can’t get out much.

We were hardly world-beaters for much of the preceding 20 years, but I didn't see many fnas stay away when we were playing Man U, Aresnal, Liverpool, Chelsea, Spurs, Everton, Villa, Newcastle every year.

Also, if the "fans" only return off the back of success, then I am sure the players will be very grateful of the support and they won't question at all where it was when it was more accutely needed.

All these years I have been having a go at plastic mancs, and all along it seems we have just as many.

very good post, Best supporters in the world, meh. We're even getting `fans' on here laughing at and criticising supporters for buying season tickets and going to games.

Edited by Chez

I reckon Lowe knows he's going to be lumbered with Saga and Rasiak again come January (neither is having a particularly successful loan period), and is therefore just making sure he can afford at least one of their wages.

On this one occasion (possibly because if I had a choice of striker to have I would place Rasiak first, Saga second and Stern third), I will acknowledge that Lowe is doing nothing wrong here.

I reckon Lowe knows he's going to be lumbered with Saga and Rasiak again come January (neither is having a particularly successful loan period), and is therefore just making sure he can afford at least one of their wages.

On this one occasion (possibly because if I had a choice of striker to have I would place Rasiak first, Saga second and Stern third), I will acknowledge that Lowe is doing nothing wrong here.

Rasiak is for the season, if it wasn't he'd have been back here when he got injured.