Josh Wright...

david in sweden

Do we really need another centre midfielder? If we were to sign one I would prefer it to be a huge midfield destroyer rather than a lightweight creative player. Not saying he's a bad player - I touted him on here when he was released - but he's not what we need right now. I think if we were to sign him, Adkins would have done it pre-season and bedded him into the squad by now.

Probably out of contract rather than just released, although I seem to recall one club releasing higher earners after relegation,may have been Sc^nthorpe.

As NA knows him, I suspect he would already be here if he thought HCDAJFU.

Surprised he is still without a club, perhaps he is no longer considered as "hot" a prospect as his agent believes.

Do we really need another centre midfielder? If we were to sign one I would prefer it to be a huge midfield destroyer rather than a lightweight creative player. Not saying he's a bad player - I touted him on here when he was released - but he's not what we need right now. I think if we were to sign him, Adkins would have done it pre-season and bedded him into the squad by now.

I think that there is always the danger of managers going back to " recruit " their former club's players, So far NA has only brought in Jonno Forte... but was he a fee, or released or OOC?... There may be a "hands-off " clause in the agreement when NA moved to us, and he 's not allowed to go back and " poach " contracted players?

Still ...the Wright lad may be only " ordinary ", and not worth the deal but at 21 he still has time to develop.