I_N_S.....Ex Username?

Thedelldays

Wiltshire runs out of posts, so Tiggs takes over.

Now that's brilliant!

:smt042 that made me lol

I've met both Wiltshire Saint and Tiggs on a number of (seperate) occasions and can confirm that they are both the same person. I would say Atticus Finch is even more so.

Yup, and there was me thinking that multiple usernames was a big no no :roll:

I've checked the IP addresses and can confirm that Im_no_sinner is an appalling speller.

yes I ham

INS just sent me a pm confirming he is Crouchie.

I got into work at 10 and had to get up into a loft straight after. I have only just logged on, so Im afraid that must have been an inpersonator!

Without reading the thread, has INS admitted that he used to have another name on here?

No, infact the opposite. I have never had a previous username, but I understand I post/spam in the same way as Crouchie used to, so people are putting 2 + 2 togther getting 7.

Mongtardflidsluts

That whole "who?" line rarely, if ever actually works. I can see right through you now! Hows it going buddy?

Oooh and verified by admin. How are you gunna get out of that one "Im_no_sinner"? :cool:

Right, so if I dont know someone, I am no longer allowed to use the word 'who' as it now means that I am lying :rolleyes: flidbrain

You can think I am whoever you want me to be. I have always been Im_no_sinner, since I first registered, but just started posting more since I moved jobs in June.

Ponty hardly verified it, just said 'well done'. Im not sure what priviliges mods have if any when it comes to verifying identities, however, if he has access, Im sure Ponteh has access to verify my IP is different to any other users every registered on TSF/SWF