Wimbledon

Thedelldays

I never used to mind Andy Murray till a couple of years ago i went to Wimbledon with my mate and we done the thing when you is having to queue up first in the park, and consequently we was unable to escape when some absolute **** with an acoustic guitar started singing this:

Make sure you is watching the chorus! It's the worst bit! I is still hearing it in my nightmares!

Come on Andy, Andy Murray, sing Caledonia wild frontier

Come on Andy, Andy Murray

One day you can have no fear

He’ll be King of the Centre Court bathed in cheers

Edited by Bearsy

Poor post match interview

They are talking to him like it's over. Like getting to the final is the prize

He is obviously has the attitude of that he has won f-all yet

He won't beat Federer, so he might as well enjoy the day.

First British male Wimbledon singles finalist since 1938! Virginia Wade won in the Queen's silver jubilee year - wouldn't it be spooky if Andy won in the diamond jubilee year.

Murray has done fanastic to get to the final but Federer will beat Murray in the final. There is too much pressure for Murray to win and on top of that Federer is probably the better player. Still he has done a brilliant job to get to the final.

Edited by Saint J 77

Murray has done a fanastic to get to the final but Federer will beat Murray in the final. There is too much pressure for Murray to win and on top of that Federer is probably the better player. Still he has done a brilliant job to get to the final.

Although Murray is 8 - 7 ahead on head to heads between the two. However, never in a slam ...........

Excellent performance from Marray and Nielson, superb.

Was a really good match and a brilliant story seeing they were a wild card and had only played a handful of games together before. Alas it has come too late for Marray to get himself into the Olympic doubles.

Was a really good match and a brilliant story seeing they were a wild card and had only played a handful of games together before. Alas it has come too late for Marray to get himself into the Olympic doubles.

He was the best player on the court, probably the performance of his life.

some extra special tossers in the crowd today.

so many feel the need to be the last one to shout something...sometimes trying to be witty

I see Camoron and Boris J are there. Murray doing very well but I have the sound muted because I, too, can't stand the 'funny' shouts from the crowd.