Wimbledon

Thedelldays

He does indeed, but it doesn't mean anything come Friday. Happen to have tickets to Wimbledon on friday! Albeit not for centre court, so I'll probably watch on the hill.

You will fit right in on there.

Well there seems to be a lot of hate going on for him, but I'm going to say it anyway, well done Murray!

Its Murray 4th straight Wimbledon semi-final. His record speaks for itself. He is a very good player but maybe not one of the great players. I don't think he will have enough about him to beat one of the big two if he should make the final. Hope I'm proved wrong for his sake though.

He does indeed, but it doesn't mean anything come Friday. Happen to have tickets to Wimbledon on friday! Albeit not for centre court, so I'll probably watch on the hill.

Whats the point in that? How much have you paid for tickets?

Whats the point in that? How much have you paid for tickets?

We came about 5th in my clubs draw so we got the 5th choice of tickets that were available in the draw... getting tickets for wimbledon isn't easy so you take what you get. Went on the same day last year and saw some great tennis. And they cost twenty odd quid.

I have Centre Court tickets for tomorrow. Looking forward to it. Can't decide whether to wear my ABM T-Shirt, wave a St George's Cross with MURRAY across the centre, or just go and enjoy myself!

WS :D

Go in the new Saints top, if you have it. That will get tongues wagging :)

How much are the tickets for Centre Court?

Is it for the whole days play or for certain matches?

Day tickets. Not sure exactly how much they cost, but I don't think it is too much for a big standard ordinary ticket, just you either have to be very lucky in a draw or camp out the night before to get one, especially if someone like Murray is playing.

We came about 5th in my clubs draw so we got the 5th choice of tickets that were available in the draw... getting tickets for wimbledon isn't easy so you take what you get. Went on the same day last year and saw some great tennis. And they cost twenty odd quid.

Are you a member of a tennis club Andy?

Just seen images of all the divs sat on the hill in the rain.

You know who is on the hill don't you!!

It's a shame Tsonga isn't playing his best because he's a joy to watch when he is. But Andy is just awesome ATM

yeah Tsonga has been pretty poor..but some of Murrays shots have been awesome. he really wants this

hope he does not use up his best hots today, as federer will take some stopping