Saints vs Wolves - Build Up/Predictions

St Marco

You have won just 7 out of the last 35 fizzy games....Today might be a good time to make it 8

Woopert has loaned or flogged to much of your football experience. Lets hope the Woolf's have a bad day.

A well wishing skate, what going on? well done!

Well I'm off to SMS now. God knows why. Lack of imagination to do anything else. We'll loose 0-2, and if the recent visits of Wolves are anything to go by i predict a big 'off' in the north car park.

when ya say a big "off" is that a riot? :D

Saints: Davis, Cork, Lancashire, Pearce, Skacel, Surman, Schneiderlin, Lallana, Euell, Gobern, McGoldrick. Subs: Forecast, Wotton, Perry, Wright-Phillips, Robertson.

Good looking side, we will score in the first 10 minutes and then play 1-10-0-0.

Crystal ball says so, Euell hammer strike from 22 yards.

We will Lose.

I predict Wolves to only bother to win by one or two goals only and then they'll start to reduce their game thus providing false hope to some who think that this team and regime is actually any good... well lets face it thats the standard prediction over the last couple of months and it seems to work.

I am not going until Lowe goes. Can't stand his influence anymore.

Protest Northam. Please start the Swing Lowe's.

Im going for

----------------------- Davis ----------------------

Cork ------- Lancashire -------- Pearce -------- Skacel

---------- Schneiderlin ------ Surman -----------------

Lallana ---------------- Euell ------------------ Gobern

------------------- McGoldrick----------------------

Blimey I actually got something right :o

We will Lose.

I predict Wolves to only bother to win by one or two goals only and then they'll start to reduce their game thus providing false hope to some who think that this team and regime is actually any good... well lets face it thats the standard prediction over the last couple of months and it seems to work.

I am not going until Lowe goes. Can't stand his influence anymore.

Protest Northam. Please start the Swing Lowe's.

Fair enough that you feel so strongly but if you want to protest either go and do it or stay away. Those that turn up to watch are doing it to support the team and I doubt there will be any swing Lowes until there is any alternative to him.

Think Wolves will just be far better than us. I'll go for 3-0 Wolves in a similar to Watford first half thumping, but with a positive 2nd half performance that shows 'promise' and 'fighting spirit' when we all know Wolves just didnt care anymore.

Although, the game isn't being televised, and Wolves haven't beaten us in the league beyond the time we were both in the Premier League, so we might nick something.