Reading Away in 7 days time....

AndyD

Andyd as soon as i saw the thread i just knew that the usual cohorts would continue with their negative cr*p and true to form they are shouting we will lose get massacred etc. well i will be at reading next week and singing my heart out. IM hoping for a win but will settle for a draw. come on saints give us a win and shut the doom and gloom factions up for me.

Is it really doom and gloom or just realism?

Ooooops - sorry bout that. Any1 think we can get anything there - I am going with me bro and a mate and think it might be one of those days where we actually win! Any1 share my blind optimism?

reading are the best team in this league and are scoring for fun....

we will lose by at least 3

Andyd as soon as i saw the thread i just knew that the usual cohorts would continue with their negative cr*p and true to form they are shouting we will lose get massacred etc. well i will be at reading next week and singing my heart out. IM hoping for a win but will settle for a draw. come on saints give us a win and shut the doom and gloom factions up for me.

explain why you think we can win ?

i hope we can win in my heart every week but my head says different

SaintsWeb says their will be almost 4,000 Saints fans there. I know they're not too far away from us (geographically I mean), but surely we won't be taking that many will be. Of course it'd be great if we did, but I thought only about 2,000-3,000 tickets were being sold to Saints fans? Anyone want to shed some light? Also are any tickets left?

SaintsWeb says their will be almost 4,000 Saints fans there. I know they're not too far away from us (geographically I mean), but surely we won't be taking that many will be. Of course it'd be great if we did, but I thought only about 2,000-3,000 tickets were being sold to Saints fans? Anyone want to shed some light? Also are any tickets left?

If we sell our second allocation there will be 3800 saints fans there.

ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

On the thread about how many points from the next five games I put down 5 points.

http://www.saintsweb.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?p=87639&highlight=points#post87639

We've managed 4 points from four games to date, so rather than being negative, a member of the doom and gloom faction or a pessimist, I reckon you should really call me a realist.

I think we'll get a draw on Saturday (you of course can predict a 5-0 stuffing of the Royals if you want to).