SAINTS vs MAN UTD - Match Thread

Bearsy

I'm pretty pleased. After that first 10 minutes I would be pleased with anything!! LOL. One and a half games against top opposition and we are in contention. OK, we forgot to play against Wigan, but overall, we will settle down and have some good new signings so.........

Fox, Fonte and Clyne's studs are the weak links in our team. Puncheon, Lallana, Morgan and Rickie having a good game. I'll take this score as a result but have this feeling we might just get a little more out of this game. Clyne should go to LB with Richardson RB, also hope to see Lee and Mayuka some time in the second half

Fox, Fonte and Clyne's studs are the weak links in our team. Puncheon, Lallana, Morgan and Rickie having a good game. I'll take this score as a result but have this feeling we might just get a little more out of this game. Clyne should go to LB with Richardson RB, also hope to see Lee and Mayuka some time in the second half

Van Persie will score another, so our best possible result would be a draw IMO. I'd settle for that! :)