Reading fans reactions ... lol !

sfcuk fan

I live in Caversham (just outside Reading) and have a lot of Reading ST holders as friends and neighbours. They were pretty confident beforehand (rightly so you'd have thought) but I have already spoken to a couple and they were pretty magnanimous, saying we were much the better team and had looked as good as anything at the Mad Stad all season.

Shame we aren't as good at home - perhaps if the lads had the crowd behind them in the same way at SMS and took away some of the fear of failing we'd see more of this?

I live in Caversham (just outside Reading) and have a lot of Reading ST holders as friends and neighbours. They were pretty confident beforehand (rightly so you'd have thought) but I have already spoken to a couple and they were pretty magnanimous, saying we were much the better team and had looked as good as anything at the Mad Stad all season.

Shame we aren't as good at home - perhaps if the lads had the crowd behind them in the same way at SMS and took away some of the fear of failing we'd see more of this?

here here

liked this bit....

'im not sure how their so low in the league because they looked very good. They played good counter attacking football and at times in the second half they had more attackers up than we had defenders.

I think we expected this to be an easy 3 points but nothing is easy in this divisions.'

are they talking about us???

:-)

Interesting them slagging off their apparently awesome premiership bound players.

They deserved a bit of slagging off on today's showing. I couldn't believe how poor they were.

After 10 mins I was surprised how brightly we'd started.

After we scored I thought it was no more than we deserved, but still thought we were on our way to a 3-1 defeat.

By half time I just couldn't believe how poor Reading had been. I still thought they'd come charging out the block and hammer us, but no. We scored again and they just weren't in the game for the first hour.

Seriously, there were about 10 minutes of Reading pressure after they scored, but f*ck all else. They wont get the autos on that showing.

P.S. Lol at the Waitrose adverts and selling wine at the bar. And I thought Peterborough were The Posh...

I like the one that says we played well but aren't a good team, isn't that a contradiction in terms?

They clearly have their whingers too. They have over-inflated opinions of their status in life after a couple of seasons in the premiership but they have forgotten how crap they were for much of the last 30 years. The fact that some of them are querying Coppell's decisions when they are in the top three and after what he has done for them beggars belief.

All credit to Saints, looked good and passed it around nicely, were pretty much better than us in all areas on the pitch and there fans made a lot of nosie too,

credit to Soton who were quality. best team we have played here by far. quality counter attacking football and over ran us completely. Made us look like a pub team at times.

.. :)

They clearly have their whingers too. They have over-inflated opinions of their status in life after a couple of seasons in the premiership but they have forgotten how crap they were for much of the last 30 years. The fact that some of them are querying Coppell's decisions when they are in the top three and after what he has done for them beggars belief.

not really...being realistic reading should go up in the top 2...the last time they were in this league they totally demolished it..and the set up they have is pretty much the same..

if I was a reading fan i would be expecting promotion and losing at home to a relegation scrapping team would really **** me off to be honest..

not really...being realistic reading should go up in the top 2...the last time they were in this league they totally demolished it..and the set up they have is pretty much the same..

if I was a reading fan i would be expecting promotion and losing at home to a relegation scrapping team would really **** me off to be honest..

DD - we have been in this league long enough now for you to realise that any team can beat any other team. Apart from their brief soujourn in the premiership, which seems to have given them ideas that they are better than they are, they should know that too. If have have forgotten that and it has jumped up and bit them on the @rse then LOL at them. Coppell was well aware of the danger. And apart from anything else it is far to early to call us a relegation threatened team. The time to say that is if we were in this position with three or four games to go. I have a sneaking feeling we won't be - providing we keep the team together.

DD - we have been in this league long enough now for you to realise that any team can beat any other team. Apart from their brief soujourn in the premiership, which seems to have given them ideas that they are better than they are, they should know that too. If have have forgotten that and it has jumped up and bit them on the @rse then LOL at them. Coppell was well aware of the danger. And apart from anything else it is far to early to call us a relegation threatened team. The time to say that is if we were in this position with three or four games to go. I have a sneaking feeling we won't be - providing we keep the team together.

Judging by Jones's comments on the financials we won't be. FFS, why if Lowe and Wilde rate these youngsters so highly don't they invest a little bit to keep them together?