Vegard Forren - Signs

Nigel=God-Poyet=Sod

You have said before 'its arguable that saints have more match going fans than Everton' we have never in our history averaged more than them in a season. So you are wrong as usual.

I'm not going to find the post which I Know you'll ask me ask me to as i can't be arsed to go back through months of your nonsense to prove a point on a mongboard no one except you cares about or believes is true.

* inserts picture of Mr Wrong *

As usual, you've taken that out of the context it was written. My point in post #991 was that currently there isn't much difference between the two and in the past I've said if all things were equal in terms of product on the pitch the match going attendance would appear to be similar. Saints currently aren't as an attractive watch as Everton are, yet despite that the averages are similar. If Saints were in a similar position to Everton I would predict based on current attendances (with the two clubs being 5th and 15th) that the averages would be close.

Why do you keep taking things out of context? Is it because you have a fixation with the life and work of Roger Hargreaves? Or just to maintain you agenda of within seconds of a post of mine to jump down my throat?

I could say the same, because you have listed something I didn't say in post #991.

You alluded to it.

It is very unlikely we will ever be the size of club Everton is. We will very unlikely average higher than them unless they are relegated and stay in the lower divisions for some considerable time, meaning their support would likely wane over generations. I repeat though, this is very, very unlikely to happen.

We are not bigger than Newcastle. We are not bigger than Chelsea. We are not bigger than Sunderland and we are not bigger than Leeds, Sheff Wednesday or Aston Villa. Over time, can we be? Unlikely. Again.

We are barely comparable, let alone bigger.

Sh1t out all the percentages, stats and supposed facts you want, it won't matter. You're wrong.

Edited by Crab Lungs

You alluded to it.

It is very unlikely we will ever be the size of club of Everton. We will very unlikely average higher than them unless they are relegated and stay in the lower divisions for some considerable time, meaning their support would likely wane over generations. I repeat though, this is very, very unlikely to happen.

We are not bigger than Newcastle. We are not bigger than Chelsea. We are not bigger than Sunderland and we are not bigger than Leeds, Sheff Wednesday or Aston Villa. Over time, can we be? Unlikely. Again.

Sh1t out all the percentages, stats and supposed facts you want, it won't matter. You're wrong.

But Il Duce says we will be bigger than all these clubs. And Vegard Foren has backed this up. And MLG says it must be true as logic dictates we are bigger than Everton even though we get lower average crowds than them. Plus, we are building a Champions League class training ground.

But Il Duce says we will be bigger than all these clubs. And Vegard Foren has backed this up. And MLG says it must be true as logic dictates we are bigger than Everton even though we get lower average crowds than them. Plus' date=' we are building a Champions League class training ground.[/b']

That'll do it. Yup, we're bigger!

It is if you take it out of context and isolate it as you have now done by removing the condition I have already outlined to you that followed it.

So when you said in the past 'it's arguable that we have more match going fans than Everton' what you actually meant was that if we had a ground the same size as them and were as successful and has the same investment as Chelsea then and only then might it be arguable we had more match going fans than Everton. Not that we do right now which is what you have said in the past. Yes? So as usual utter Bol locks from you. Glad we cleared that up.

Mr.Wrong.gif

Edited by Turkish

- Does Cortese strike you as the type to have ambitions that he knows he doesn't have the resources to fund?

- Do you not think he will be fully aware the levels of funding he would need to achieve such goals and if he has those funds available to him?

- As a League One side Saints submitted plans for Champions League quality training ground, as a Championship club work began on said training ground, as a newly promoted Premier League club the club revealed very early ideas for a stadium development/expansion.

Top 6 training ground, you said so yourself.

Oh Lord.

Some people cannot debate

Some people can't think an argument through

And some people cut and paste before engaging brain.

Holiday time

I just find the setup really unfair; everyone ganging up on MLG and being the spoilsport he is, he refuses to rise to the bait. That's just not fair. There are a lot of top users investing their precious time here, so not giving them anything is just poor manners from MLG.

MLG; you need more expletives, less structured arguments backed by examples and finally - would you please end all your posts declaring yourself the victor of the argument? That would even out the playing field a little...

I just find the setup really unfair; everyone ganging up on MLG and being the spoilsport he is, he refuses to rise to the bait. That's just not fair. There are a lot of top users investing their precious time here, so not giving them anything is just poor manners from MLG.

MLG; you need more expletives, less structured arguments backed by examples and finally - would you please end all your posts declaring yourself the victor of the argument? That would even out the playing field a little...

Or he could just do the sensible thing, make his point then ignore all the name calling an revisionism and move onto the next thread rather than enaging in the debate at all that way it could all fizzle out and not drag on for pages and pages of tedium over a throw away comment that means nothing. I can't believe in this day and age grown men are having the my club is bigger than your club debate!