Sunderland - Allocation

1500 is pretty good numbers considering it's a Sunday. Reckon we could have had 2000 if it was tomorrow.

We comfortably sold out more than 2,000 at Newcastle. Sunderland is more or less the same travel distance, the same nonsensical up-in-the-gods seating, and also happens to be the last away game of the season. I'd say it's pretty ****-poor, to be honest.

We comfortably sold out more than 2,000 at Newcastle. Sunderland is more or less the same travel distance, the same nonsensical up-in-the-gods seating, and also happens to be the last away game of the season. I'd say it's pretty ****-poor, to be honest.

Fair point, I forgot Newcastle was on a Sunday too!

I thought all-ticket matches were compulsory in the Premier League ? I remember Wimbledon at Selhurst having to sell a ticket 2 yards from the turnstile.

Not true Stoke, Wigan and now Sunderland all cash turnstiles this season.

And that's just at the Barasti - just think what it will be like on the sea front at Roker on Sunday - bet you wish you were there Eric?

It's all right, we're kitting him out with all that gear for the Stoke game instead, think I still have a pair of Red Flashing light Toyota Sunglasses from yesterday WHEN I remember where I put my shorts when I fell home.

The Foam hand is causing some issues though, won't fit in the Cabin Baggage allowance

The Mackems seemed to think it's pretty good...

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=780429&page=5

And this is a chuckle...

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=780992