Wimbledon 2013 - TMS Stylee

ZepSaint

you make good choice zep! She is one of my faves! My main squeeze is hantuchova, but sometimes i cheat on her with kirilenkos.

Hantuchovas

09_daniela-hantuchova_01.jpg

tokyos favourite is Serena Williams, he likes how she resembles sol campbell in drag.

My main squeeze is hantuchova

Bet you only like her cuz if you say her name quickly it sounds like she's swallowing ..............

tokyos favourite is Serena Williams, he likes how she resembles sol campbell in drag.

That comment made me mess my keyboard:adore::toppa:

and not because I was imagining Sol Campbell in drag, yo !

you don't mean that really tokyos? I mean venus ain't great, but she is miles better than serena!

Yeah it was just for lols bear. To be honest, I thought it was the same guy for ages until I realised Venus was 7 ft tall and Serena was 7ft wide.

Here is that famous tennis player from the 80s. I don't know her name thou.

1732b2de-0fc3-457b-9ef6-3d7087d2715c.jpg

This thread was like a bat beacon thing for golfing phil. He was away posting on the US open forum, telling all them bout the time he met Gordon Ramsay on a plane, when his super sensors told him nips could be seen poking out of t-shirts on TMS. Quick as a flash, he is back!

Welcome back Phil.

This thread was like a bat beacon thing for golfing phil. He was away posting on the US open forum, telling all them bout the time he met Gordon Ramsay on a plane, when his super sensors told him nips could be seen poking out of t-shirts on TMS. Quick as a flash, he is back!

Welcome back Phil.

Aw thanks Tokes, that gives me the same warm fuzzy feeling that I got at the 70's night at AngelWitch at the weekend.

You'll be pleased to know that I returned armed with new views and opinions on Life the Universe & Everything, yup I have a Golf in Vietnam Magazine to post a review of for you all, with a special article on Tiger's impact on the Country.

I have also been to a Museum and it gave me a whole new insight into Forum Life that I will post up as soon as I finish downloading the 3,627 Holiday Snaps & get rid of the hangover from the flight home. ( I need the snaps to stop the mods giving me 8,000 Infractions.....) Yup, I am now an expert on Mongs, having lived amongst them for 4 days.

Meanwhile, has Bearsy reviewed Dan Brown's latest epic? If not that's another one.

So much to catch up on once I read the 600 + work emails and get the ice-pack off my nuts after a 3 week Honeymoon

Oh yeah oops forgot. That 70's night thing. ROFL

We tried to get in the bar, they said, sorry, it's 70's night tonight you're too young.

Looked round the curtain and the place WAS full, half of them had Oxygen tanks with them. Pretty sure I saw Bearsy's Grandad in there, he had a Rupert T shirt on