Crystal Palace

Iowsaintsfan

Dubai Saints Massive meeting up in Goodfellas for another 90 minutes of torture. Luckily Eid Hols here, so most of us are not working Tues morning, just as well what with the 4 hour time difference :(

Goodfellas Jay will be absent, flying to Bangkok for a bit of RnR, at least he'll be enjoying his getting screwed :)

You can't pay at the gate but you can pay in advance and pick your ticket up on the night.

Bugger - I was going to toddle down after work if I'm finished in time, don't want to get a ticket in advance in case I'm not.

Palace do have their 'neutral' stand, where I was last year since I went with a Palace fan, and you can buy on the night there. It's really not the same though :(

Squad latest is on the OS now. Again no mention of Euell. I think he has recovered from the injury and I haven't heard of any new injury. I wonder if a deal has been done for him in Jan and we aren't risking him getting injured between now and then?

He was out suspended, rather than injured, because of the straight red he got against Wolves (I think).As for having already done a deal for him in January,

I can't see who that would be with really, he's done nothing this season because of the dislocated shoulder and then the suspension so him having something lined up already would be a big surprise.

Same here, looks like I'll be watching on TV then.

Question is where - I don't have sky and suspect all the pubs round where I live will be showing the West Ham vs Tottenham game.

I guess I'll just have to hope at least one of the pubs near the Emirates is so vehemently anti-Spurs they'll refuse to show the Tottenham game...