President’s Suite

Gemmel

Sorry if already posted but cant see it. I assume this is just an updated and decorated version of one of the original suites?

Little email blast that I received

Upgrade your matchday and transfer your Season Ticket to our newly opened President’s Suite for the exclusive price of just £80!

Make your way to St Mary’s ahead of time, with the President’s Suite opening two-and-a-half hours prior to kick off, and tuck into a three-course buffet of gourmet foods and an inclusive drinks package of house wine, beer and soft drinks.

Take up the best seats St Mary’s has to offer in our corporate seating area to watch the action unfold before heading back to the President’s Suite for a post match synopsis from one of our first team players.

Make your matchday unforgettable and upgrade your Season Tickets today!

Upgraded for the Arsenal game to the Executive suite and was with several youngsters who were very disappointed. Apart from Cody Cropper who was wheeled through about 45 minutes before kick off, we never saw the anticipated first team player.

Apparently Poch doesn't like them doing their tour of the corporates after the match as they are warming down under supervision (?)

Upgraded for the Arsenal game to the Executive suite and was with several youngsters who were very disappointed. Apart from Cody Cropper who was wheeled through about 45 minutes before kick off, we never saw the anticipated first team player.

Apparently Poch doesn't like them doing their tour of the corporates after the match as they are warming down under supervision (?)

They do turn up but usually about 5-10 mins before you are asked to leave

I have 2 season tickets in the presidents suite, started the season in the Terry Paine suite on level 1,waited till the Chelsea match to move into the current room.

format hasn't changed all season beer,wine ,coffee and 3 course buffet included.

180 people crammed in for the big games and 140 for the rest which is far better. i am moving into the Markus Liebherr next season as that is smaller

the player interview can be pretty pointless to be honest depending on who turns up and at what time. although Adam Lallana was very good saturday

next year i think there are plans to use the Terry Paine suite all year as well, it is open for the liverpool game ,they seem to be pushing hospitality hard at the moment

My sister runs it. I am reliably informed that a saints player ALWAYS comes up. Adam was there at the last home game.

They are always there, but often they are late

They do use the same player in all the corp suites though I think which cant help ?

That said after a skinfull Im not that worried lol

They are always there, but often they are late

They do use the same player in all the corp suites though I think which cant help ?

That said after a skinfull Im not that worried lol

She also frequently complains about people getting drunk and abusive so she has to throw them out. Possibly you ha.

I have 2 season tickets in the presidents suite, started the season in the Terry Paine suite on level 1,waited till the Chelsea match to move into the current room.

format hasn't changed all season beer,wine ,coffee and 3 course buffet included.

180 people crammed in for the big games and 140 for the rest which is far better. i am moving into the Markus Liebherr next season as that is smaller

the player interview can be pretty pointless to be honest depending on who turns up and at what time. although Adam Lallana was very good saturday

next year i think there are plans to use the Terry Paine suite all year as well, it is open for the liverpool game ,they seem to be pushing hospitality hard at the moment

How much is the ST there, if you don't mind me asking?

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

She also frequently complains about people getting drunk and abusive so she has to throw them out. Possibly you ha.

Lol

Not abusive, unless continually asking the staff to refill the budweisers and thus potential for blisters is abuse ?

Its a decent day actually, foods good, drinks appreciated, generally well looked after. Only qualm is the issue with the players really. Perhaps now that NC has gone the club could look at potentially getting ex players in to be speakers to extend the experience ?

it really is very expensive!

£138 per game for meal and ultd drink in addition to your seat doesn't seem bad at all. Do you get programme and parking for that as well?

Bearing in mind that's supposed to be a premium product with premium pricing, it seems realistic to me.

It's not supposed to be within reach of the riff raff so I'm not sure what price point some people expect.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

£138 per game for meal and ultd drink in addition to your seat doesn't seem bad at all. Do you get programme and parking for that as well?

Bearing in mind that's supposed to be a premium product with premium pricing, it seems realistic to me.

It's not supposed to be within reach of the riff raff so I'm not sure what price point some people expect.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This

Plus its generally for companies and hospitality I believe

Am thinking of doing this before the season is out as a one off treat. The brochure available mentions prices for the different suites based upon match categories. I can make a best guess at what games are what but is there a list somewhere for this seasons fixtures? I have googled and looked on the OS but can't put my finger on it.