55" Moussa Sissoko

90" Vernon Anita

Stoke 1-0 Arsenal

76" Jonathan Walters (pen)

17:30

SAINTS 0-1 Liverpool

16"Luis Suarez

Edited by Monk

Looks like it's going to be a struggle to get 8th at this rate.

Some people wanted 9th anyway, to prevent MP getting his 'top 8' bonus.

Well if it didn't go last week, I don't personally think we stand a chance of getting seventh now. Hope I'm wrong

16:28:

Handbags- Hull 1-3 NewcastleIt's all kicking off here as Alan Pardew confronts Hull midfielder David Meyler on the touchline...

Meyler is booked and Pards is sent to the stands

Wow! Alan Pardew will be facing a tasty charge and a fine. That is pretty outrageous, he's head-butted David Meyler.

Why do they all talk like that? I've never heard anything sound so put on and fake in all my life as the shouting and screaming on that programme! Pretty sure they get more over the top each season, painful...

It's like watching a particularly downbeat NFL commentary......So sad. :(

Why do they all talk like that? I've never heard anything sound so put on and fake in all my life as the shouting and screaming on that programme! Pretty sure they get more over the top each season, painful...

Yes it gets worse, no he should not have done it, but they make it sound like he got in his car and ran the Hull City player over, got out the car and stabbed him a couple of time and then shot him in the head.... before dismembering him!

Yes it gets worse, no he should not have done it, but they make it sound like he got in his car and ran the Hull City player over, got out the car and stabbed him a couple of time and then shot him in the head.... before dismembering him!

Christ, imagine how they'd pretend to react to THAT!

Clattenberg would only give a Saints opponent a yellow card for that.