How Much Does The Club Owe KL

SO16_Saint

Just thinking aloud that it looks (from the press reports) that KL is asset stripping and getting her money back.

Shaw - 27M

Lallana - 15M

Lambert - 9M

That's 51M right there.

But, if that's the case and she is looking to cut and run, would she get more with a full strength squad versus a weaker squad having kept the transfer fees.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

SFC on paper would still have a lot going for it if we sold out star players and brought in 50M.

We have a PL place, future years TV money (or parachute payments), a decent ground, decent training facilities, a reputation for youth players and the Academy.

I personally think her people have done the math, and have decided if they wrap things up quickly before it looks like relegation beckons, they can get more by asset-stripping.

Could it be she wants her money back before selling the club and making a little profit to? Just a thought? I am convinced she is not intrested in southampto fc.

Hence the deals you have stated above? Could a certain Mr Cortese be waiting in the wings to buy back the club with a new owner?

Other than this i dont have any other way off understanding what the f*ck her and the board are up to?

Krueger says she has been fantastic since he joined and is as committed as her father.

But he also said they would publically release the shortlist of Managers.

Take Krueger with a big pinch of salt. He is her yes man i sadly feel. I feel we are being buttered up.

I mean after a report from sky this morning, we were surposed to not have to sell anyone......yet a mere 8 hours later Lambert is off back home!!

I dont have a good taste in m mouth at all about this....

She is in it for the long term .

Sometimes I wonder why you guys have to find someone to blame every day .

Don't blame the board . Blame football as a whole . Blame cortesse blame MP

They are the destabilising elements not the board .

If they left who would take the club on Micky falky and co ?

Keep the faith and stop lashing out at the innocents . No offence intended by the way

She is in it for the long term .

Sometimes I wonder why you guys have to find someone to blame every day .

Don't blame the board . Blame football as a whole . Blame cortesse blame MP

They are the destabilising elements not the board .

If they left who would take the club on Micky falky and co ?

Keep the faith and stop lashing out at the innocents . No offence intended by the way

Wow, this is all Cortese's fault. He gives us 5 memorable years and its all his fault.

Outstanding........

Wow, this is all Cortese's fault. He gives us 5 memorable years and its all his fault.

Spending Kat's money. Why on Earth would she hold a fire sale now, if she's been happy to support NC's ambition for more than 3 years ? Surely if she was looking to bail out, Saints would be worth more with all of our best players still in the squad ?

Edited by badgerx16

Spending Kat's money.

So ?

I dont mind her withdrawing her support because football is not her thing, but she could sell us in a condition where me might actually remain competitive with chance of survival at this level. She would still make a fair wodge of profit.

So ?

I dont mind her withdrawing her support because football is not her thing, but she could sell us in a condition where me might actually remain competitive with chance of survival at this level. She would still make a fair wodge of profit.

See the edit I was making as you posted this - something we agree on.

You realise that when her father passed away, he was a BILLIONAIRE - TWICE OVER!!.

Do you really think that asset stripping for a mere £50m is worth the time, effort and grief, when it is likely she will earn probably at least this amount every year in interest alone - not counting her income from the multitude of other businesses she now [co]-owns!!!

Remember that the player sale/bid stuff in the press remains as speculation. Nothing has actually happened, except MP leaving and RK saying KL is still committed and we've got interest from class managers.

So let's chill, watch it unfold and shout about the **** stuff when/if it ACTUALLY HAPPENS!

You realise that when her father passed away, he was a BILLIONAIRE - TWICE OVER!!.

Do you really think that asset stripping for a mere £50m is worth the time, effort and grief, when it is likely she will earn probably at least this amount every year in interest alone - not counting her income from the multitude of other businesses she now [co]-owns!!!

This is a misconception. Mali International Group was valued in excess of £3bn. But after the untimely demise of Markus, the business group didn't do well at all, with mismanagement accusations rife. This resulted in mass redundancies and sadly the companies are no more.

We are not as wealthy as we once were and some would like to believe.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

This is a misconception. Mali International Group was valued in excess of £3bn.

I've seen this quoted a couple of times, but have never managed to verify it. Where did you get there figure from?

For what it's worth, I think you're probably right. It is her money, and I don't think we've got a right as fans to demand she spends it to keep us happy. If we can run to finance ourselves in future, I'll be happy.

Let's not panic about player sales until we know who actually goes, and who (and how much is spent) on replacements.

]Spending Kat's money[/b]. Why on Earth would she hold a fire sale now' date=' if she's been happy to support NC's ambition for more than 3 years ? Surely if she was looking to bail out, Saints would be worth more with all of our best players still in the squad ?[/quote']

Wrong

Spending her Fathers money

Had Markus not passed away, it was HIS 5 year plan, not Katharinas

The only good thing to say about her is that she "honoured" her late father's plan.

Now that the 5 years is up, yes, it is now her money, of which SFC will see very little

I would really like her to "Get out" now, because she does not possess one shred of her father's "love" of Saints

And I wish Cortese would come back NOW, before the carcass has been stripped of all flesh

Just thinking aloud that it looks (from the press reports) that KL is asset stripping and getting her money back.

Shaw - 27M

Lallana - 15M

Lambert - 9M

That's 51M right there.

But, if that's the case and she is looking to cut and run, would she get more with a full strength squad versus a weaker squad having kept the transfer fees.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

As far as I know at the time of this post we haven't sold one player. The press were due to link our players away as it is what they do....not sure how you come to this conclusion. I will reserve judgement when this window is shut as it will give a better indication of where our board wants us to be.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

Too be perfectly honest if I owned this club I'd look purely on ROI opportunities to drive my actions:

1. Either raise profile by getting into Europe = increased commercial turnover and profit + more sky dates

2. Or would I look to sell a couple of players every year for guaranteed easy 30m profit ?

Which is the one you can control ?

I think the bottom line is that the club is a business and she's business woman. The clubs stock is higher than ever and it's time to cash in and make a profit. It's only good business.

I really don't want to believe that, but even if the above turns out to be untrue then Kruger and Reed are going to look like right plonkers if Lambert, Lallana and Shaw go.

As a club we will appear very weak, a polar opposite to the Cortese years...

I think the bottom line is that the club is a business and she's business woman. The clubs stock is higher than ever and it's time to cash in and make a profit. It's only good business.

I really don't want to believe that, but even if the above turns out to be untrue then Kruger and Reed are going to look like right plonkers if Lambert, Lallana and Shaw go.

As a club we will appear very weak, a polar opposite to the Cortese years...

For me it depends what happens to the money - that will be the telling sign. If it's ploughed back in for new players then that's very different if it dissapears.

For me it depends what happens to the money - that will be the telling sign. If it's ploughed back in for new players then that's very different if it dissapears.

Agreed. The concerning part for me is that since KL took over, the board have been making noises about owing money and Cortese over spending. Nice cover stories when we end up reinvesting a token amount from player sales?

Krueger says she has been fantastic since he joined and is as committed as her father.

But he also said they would publically release the shortlist of Managers.

But it's Krueger, has what he says any substantial value ? Really, depends if we sell Lambert tomorrow I guess. Then I'd suspect he'll argue that the transfer won't take effect until the 1st July and thus not before the WC.

What like the 100 million or so of this year's revenues, what's happening to that? This lady is supposed (and supposed is all that it ever has been) to be a multi billionaire. Her aunts, uncles and cousins may well be but that's no proof whatsoever.