Fifa 15 Saints player ratings

CumbrianSaint

Saints teams in Fifa generally have, our player ratings have bumped up a lot in the past two years, Schnederlin was only a 74 2 years ago and 77 last year, just surprised Clyne is still a Silver player, and Rodriguez is still only 75 rated. Going to be difficult this year to put together a full team without spending a lot of money on UT as Clyne will go for big money being that highly rated silver player with his pace as well

These are obviously old ratings, probably ones from the BETA and always remember they do a February update-which usually changes players ratings. Also note these are Ultimate Team ratings, which sometimes differ from Career mode etc ratings. But I'm glad to see Morgan finally at least an 80 rated player, Rodriguez would be higher rated- its just his stats suit a player in a striker position rather than the left midfield role.

But like always players are under-rated for Saints, just hope they get the potentials of players correct.

If I did the ratings (I think they are fair, can't be bothered to do everyone :p)

Goalkeepers:

• Forster: 77
  • Boruc: 77

Defenders:

• Bertand: 75
  • Fonte: 78
  • Alder: 78
  • Gardos: 74
  • Clyne: 77

Midfielders

• Schneiderlin: 83
  • JWP: 74
  • Cork: 76
  • Davis: 76
  • Wanyama: 75

Wingers

• Mane: 74
  • Tadic: 81
  • Jay Rod: 79

Strikers:

• Pelle: 80
  • Long: 75

Opinions?

If I did the ratings (I think they are fair, can't be bothered to do everyone :p)

Goalkeepers:

• Forster: 77
  • Boruc: 77

Defenders:

• Bertand: 75
  • Fonte: 78
  • Alder: 78
  • Gardos: 74
  • Clyne: 77

Midfielders

• Schneiderlin: 83
  • JWP: 74
  • Cork: 76
  • Davis: 76
  • Wanyama: 75

Wingers

• Mane: 74
  • Tadic: 81
  • Jay Rod: 79

Strikers:

• Pelle: 80
  • Long: 75

Opinions?

You have rated Fonte equal to Alderweild? Wanyama needs to maybe be a bit higher, Tadic and Pelle a smidge lower and Cork, Davis and JWP lowered by a couple of points.

I think it is fairly close though.

You have rated Fonte equal to Alderweild? Wanyama needs to maybe be a bit higher, Tadic and Pelle a smidge lower and Cork, Davis and JWP lowered by a couple of points.

I think it is fairly close though.

I personally think Fonte is underrated big time, even by our own supporters. His leadership was key to the defensive partnership last year. And unlike Toby Alder he is a proven capable Prem CB and also wouldn't rate Toby higher just because he played for Atletico Madrid- do remember he was on the bench for the majority of the games and only played in 12 league games, 6 cup games and 4 European games. (reason to him being loaned) I personally think Toby is a very capable defender and looked very solid on Saturday where he didn't put a foot wrong and is reason to why I have matched Fonte's rating. :)

J-Rod is only a 75 because his Position is LM. As a striker, his rating is much more realistic.

It would be good again if they did what they did years ago and you see the overall change depending on the position you put them. Only then would you actually see what he'd be as a striker.

What I think they should do it have them able to play all positions they can play in real life in UT without affecting their chemistry (or too much if it is somewhere they rarely play). for example Tadic could play CAM, LW or RW, so why if you want him in CAM should he ruin the chemistry?

As for the ratings, pretty much what I expected but would have hoped for more rare players

Not sure if it has been commented above, but Alderweireld gets a 78 rating (Pace 64, Shooting 58, Passing 64, Dribbling 62, Defending 79, Physical 78), while Mane is rated at 74 (Pace 90, Shooting 70, Passing 69, Dribbling 78, Defending 34, Physical 61).

Capture.jpg

Our squad comes out alright, too. Have run out starting XI from sat and a strong bench through their team builder and it comes out 4 stars, 77 attack and midfield and 75 defence (for those like me who are sad enough to care...)

Why can't fifa wait till after the transfer window is shut to finalise the teams

Means we have got gaston

But not got mane or Toby

So game is out of date before it's even released & players have to download updates as soon as they buy it

-----

Agreed, its annoying. £60 for an out of date line-up. To be honest, I think they should be releasing Fifa the day before the season starts and updating on a weekly basis. Would like to know why they aren't doing this and/or making sure teams are up to date if they are going to release x weeks after the season starts.

Why can't fifa wait till after the transfer window is shut to finalise the teams

Means we have got gaston

But not got mane or Toby

So game is out of date before it's even released & players have to download updates as soon as they buy it

-----

Agreed, its annoying. £60 for an out of date line-up. To be honest, I think they should be releasing Fifa the day before the season starts and updating on a weekly basis. Would like to know why they aren't doing this and/or making sure teams are up to date if they are going to release x weeks after the season starts.

Agree about the release date. Squads are updated once a week however, even including haircuts & boots!

There will likely be a patch/update on release date to add the late deals. I will be getting the game on Tuesday.

Means we have got gaston

But not got mane or Toby

-----

Like this thread,as father of a machiavellan teenager who knows every player on the continent. (btw, anybody play Football Manager in the 80s with stick players moving around 8 pixels at a time?!?)

Anyway, can one of you answer me this question - does Fifa15 update as the season progresses - ie do the player scores increase if they do well? My son is vague about this and it may be because he doesn't understand completely how it works. God knows, I don't. It would seem more logical to subscribe to, and download from, a service rather than buy an antiquated CD nowadays. Would really appreciate your insight. Ta

Like this thread,as father of a machiavellan teenager who knows every player on the continent. (btw, anybody play Football Manager in the 80s with stick players moving around 8 pixels at a time?!?)

Anyway, can one of you answer me this question - does Fifa15 update as the season progresses - ie do the player scores increase if they do well? My son is vague about this and it may be because he doesn't understand completely how it works. God knows, I don't. It would seem more logical to subscribe to, and download from, a service rather than buy an antiquated CD nowadays. Would really appreciate your insight. Ta

Yes as I mentioned above, it updates once a week (if you are connected to the web) taking into consideration the weekends results. Form, formations, team selections, boots, haircuts all adjusted.

Overall rating numbers mean very little - it's the individual ones that count. Luke Shaw's 64-overall card a couple of seasons ago had better defensive attributes than Danny Fox's 70-overall one. You also have to bear in mind that almost all of the overall ratings on the link above have been upgraded season after season as we've risen up the leagues but a degree of relativity has to remain. Schneiderlin was 65 overall in FIFA 11!

In terms of updates, Ultimate Team gets a January update and weekly 'Team of the Week' special cards. doggface's description of how the main database updates week-by-week is spot on. Also on those weekly updates, stats can temporarily move up or down based on current form. I can't affect those, but can put forward suggestions to upgrade/downgrade a player's 'permanent' stats.

The Saints squad will be up to date when the game is released, don't worry about that. If we carry on playing as we have been of late you can expect to see our ratings continue to rise across the season.

There is a couple of different modes for Fifa now,

You can either take over as Southampton as manager or player manager(cut down Football Manager) players ratings go up and down as your career goes on

Second, you can play as Saints and their real life performances will affect the team and player ratings that week(ie Pelle will go up a couple of ratings for his two goals etc), commentators will also talk about the real life Saints game in the game as well(just generic, like they might mention their last game was a 4-0 win against Newcastle or two wins in a row etc, or 4th position in the table)

Thirdly is Fifa Ultimate team which is what the ratings are of the players above, think of that as Top Trumps mixed with Fifa, you earn coins for playing games/winning leagues/tournaments and you create your own team from scratch by bidding on players/buying card packs, players have chemistry together based on playing in same league/club and nationality, heres a rough overview of it, suffice to say its really addictive and the most popular mode in Fifa

There is a couple of different modes for Fifa now,

You can either take over as Southampton as manager or player manager(cut down Football Manager) players ratings go up and down as your career goes on

Second, you can play as Saints and their real life performances will affect the team and player ratings that week(ie Pelle will go up a couple of ratings for his two goals etc), commentators will also talk about the real life Saints game in the game as well(just generic, like they might mention their last game was a 4-0 win against Newcastle or two wins in a row etc, or 4th position in the table)

Thirdly is Fifa Ultimate team which is what the ratings are of the players above, think of that as Top Trumps mixed with Fifa, you earn coins for playing games/winning leagues/tournaments and you create your own team from scratch by bidding on players/buying card packs, players have chemistry together based on playing in same league/club and nationality, heres a rough overview of it, suffice to say its really addictive and the most popular mode in Fifa

Saints teams in Fifa generally have, our player ratings have bumped up a lot in the past two years, Schnederlin was only a 74 2 years ago and 77 last year, just surprised Clyne is still a Silver player, and Rodriguez is still only 75 rated. Going to be difficult this year to put together a full team without spending a lot of money on UT as Clyne will go for big money being that highly rated silver player with his pace as well

Clynes better as a high rated silver than a low gold, clyne, jwp and mane will be decent players in a silver team

Long more physical than pellè ? Ok then

Pretty funny video, guy is so energetic it's unreal & shows off Southampton career mode:

Second video to that:

league objectives: qualify for the champions league :lol: then the guy goes 'holy sh*t that is an ambitious club'

maybe koeman is only doing what was expected haha

****ing hell people film themselves playing FIFA and put it online, what the hell is wrong with this world

It's called let's playing and it can be very profitable if you're good at it. They don't just play FIFA either, you can hardly move on youtube for Minecraft let's plays. The best get paid by youtube for advertising on their videos, one youtuber called pewdipie earns about $800,000 a year and did earn more.

Thanks doff and Cumbrian.

And PatrickB - as I'm sure you remember, the equivalent of YouTube were the special interest mags - Amstrad Action! in my case, where you could publish programs which sad people would type into their computer. I suppose they got paid?

Game is decent, harder than the demo. A period of adjustment required like launch of most versions, play is a little scrappy right now.

St Mary's looks stunning, however nit picking -

bench looks a bit empty though as no coaching staff only subs who all wear stripes including goalie. Annoys me that the opposition have the home bench too.

The white veho and Eterna ad boards don't look great. No OWTS unlike YNWA or bubbles as per other clubs.

Game is decent, harder than the demo. A period of adjustment required like launch of most versions, play is a little scrappy right now.

St Mary's looks stunning, however nit picking -

bench looks a bit empty though as no coaching staff only subs who all wear stripes including goalie. Annoys me that the opposition have the home bench too.

The white veho and Eterna ad boards don't look great. No OWTS unlike YNWA or bubbles as per other clubs.

Seriously? No OWTS?

Truly pathetic if true. I'm fairly sure they said they recorded chants at every club through out 2013/14.

Oh well :/

Anyone want a cheaper version on PC, use a Mexican proxy and buy from Origin there. I have been playing all night. St. Marys is beautiful!

Just did the same, quite a clever trick and is actually legal. However how are you playing the actual game? as you can't play origin on a proxy and the game isn't released until the 26th.

Just did the same, quite a clever trick and is actually legal. However how are you playing the actual game? as you can't play origin on a proxy and the game isn't released until the 26th.

Exit origin, connect to a Korean/Mexican VPN. Launch Origin, play Fifa 15 - Alt+Tab, disconnect from Proxy. Play as normal. Of course, won't have to do this come tomorrow :)