Players Saints have been notoriously unable to cope with over the years...

Maggie May

Lukaku was poor last season playing for Everton, but the season before he was superb for West Brom. I seem to remember that he played down the right so that he was up against Danny Fox. Really not a fair contest and Fox ended up getting himself sent off for one of the latest tackles I remember.

Agree with the comment about David James. He was superb playing for the Skates in the cup match in 2010.

Surely to qualify as "notoriously unable to cope with" has got to involve more than one game?

Same for Adrian Heath - he scored a goal against us in an FA Cup semi, but he wasn't anywhere near the OPs exacting requirement - although he/she nominated Lukaku so who knows!

There's only one answer to this question: Patrick Agyemang

Agyemang 1 goal 1-1 PNE october 05

Agyemang 2 goals in 1 -5 PNE october 07

Agyemang 2 goals in 2 -3 QPR feb 08

Agyemang 1 goal in 1 -4 QPR september 08

Now playing for P****y... Hope we don't get them in the cup.

There's only one answer to this question: Patrick Agyemang

Agyemang 1 goal 1-1 PNE october 05

Agyemang 2 goals in 1 -5 PNE october 07

Agyemang 2 goals in 2 -3 QPR feb 08

Agyemang 1 goal in 1 -4 QPR september 08

Now playing for P****y... Hope we don't get them in the cup.

Im sure he scored a last min winner at SMS against us, we battered Preston but they countered last minute and he put the ball in the onion bag. Must of been around 07/08.

Yep 2011 in championship 1-1 Draw .

I think the home game that season is the only appearance against us he hasn't scored in.

Scored against us at SMS when Pardew was in charge, then again in the JPT the next season and in the only League game he played. Then at Turf Moor the year after, then yesterday. I left him in my FF team deliberately for this weekend.