Things we don't see at St Mary's anymore?

Pilchards

That'll be Steve Bull. Saw him a couple of years back on the Jeremy Kyle show, crying because he was such a fat mess.

I used to work with him at TK Maxx which was my first ever part time job when I left school 15 years ago. He regularly had to go home as his trousers would split whenever he had to bend down to pick something up. He wasn't there very long :lol:

When was the last goal we scored from outside the area where the keeper was in his goal? Can only remember when Sunderland GK passed ball to Tadic at home this season and thats it.

Was thinking this the other day. There was Clyne vs Arsenal and Pelle vs Stoke but they were both in the cup, the last league one I can think of was last season lallana vs newcastle

When was the last goal we scored from outside the area where the keeper was in his goal? Can only remember when Sunderland GK passed ball to Tadic at home this season and thats it.

As Derby scored 2 like that last night, are we to assume that Gazzanigga doesn't get much practise at saving them in training?

Or is he just shi t?

Hang on a f*cking minute turks, what were you doing watching jeremy kyle???

It was on a day when I was "working from home" :)

He was 4 years below me at school, was enormous even then!

25 stone and something like 65% body fat on Jeremy Kyle.

Was thinking this the other day. There was Clyne vs Arsenal and Pelle vs Stoke but they were both in the cup, the last league one I can think of was last season lallana vs newcastle

They were both away, I now remember Lallana scoring against newcastle with his left just outside the box at St Marys last year, can't think of many others in the last few years though

25 stone and something like 65% body fat on Jeremy Kyle.

Pretty sure I saw him at the Liverpool game waddling around at the front of the Chapel. If it wasn't him we have another lardy fan who requires a seat for each arse cheek.

They were both away, I now remember Lallana scoring against newcastle with his left just outside the box at St Marys last year, can't think of many others in the last few years though

Cyne against Burnley in the cup last season.

Selfie Sticks.

Haven't seen them in a while tbf, maybe our fans are learning that they're just plain old ****

Nor have I seen a half and half scarf in a while! Glad we're not a tourist club lol

Half and half scarves practically blocked all access to the stadium before the Liverpool match.

Programme sellers.

People waving their season tickets.

Paper season tickets full stop.

People banging empty seats.

My ex.

People singing songs about shiny new boots.

Bristol Rovers.

Anyone using QJacker.

Stewards actually stopping people smoking in the toilets

Bus vouchers.