Turkish in Memoriam (2007-2015)

Bearsy

Love the fact you're still getting worked up by a forum name, who isn't even posting :lol:

I was just about to reply to Lou regarding the semantic distinction between t*sser and w*anker and glad to see that she belatedly added 'pl0nker' and 'd1ckhead', as I was about to mention them. These distinctions are sometimes hard to define or explain, such as when a student asked me "What is the difference between 'manky' and 'grotty'?"

Anyway, we obviously have different understanding of the phrase 'worked up', or perhaps it really does confirm you don't have a clue about my writing style or why I'm here. :)

PS: Sanding down wood is ducking tedious and this thread, with a cuppa at hand, is still a welcome break!

Edited by suewhistle
PS

Although I'm not religious, ms pap comes from a Catholic family and the kids have both gone through all the ritual.

For stage one of the process, you have to give them saints names. I was left with the choice, didn't really know many female saints myself so went with Mary (obviously) and Anne.

The last one is not so obvious, but it was devoted to the utterly noble and virtuous reputation of girls who went to St Anne's.

I wouldn't have gone Mary, i don't think pap. Mary is v.non-fashion name. Kids today, they don't want to be called Mary! I would have gone Etienne or Ives.

It's exactly the sort of name that'll make a comeback. Good, solid names. Look at all the boys names that have made a comeback, all solid, "proper" names.

Well you all seem very concerned! 5 pages all about me, fair play to you all. Especially Sue whistle who despite having me ignore and never reading anything I post have contributed more to this thread more than anyone else! if you didn't know she's doing some DIY at he moment by the way, I'm sure she might have mentioned it on here somewhere.

hello, hello

Turkish is back

Turkish is back

Well you all seem very concerned! 5 pages all about me, fair play to you all. Especially Sue whistle who despite having me ignore and never reading anything I post have contributed more to this thread more than anyone else! if you didn't know she's doing some DIY at he moment by the way, I'm sure she might have mentioned it on here somewhere.

hello, hello

Turkish is back

Turkish is back

God, you're so annoying, wish I still had you on ignore. I'm off to polish my furniture.

hello, hello

Turkish is back

Turkish is back

7. Plonker

I just explained that I was intrigued as to why you were banned. The only way I could see the posts which led to your banning was to take you off ignore.

It was deleted. Why are you lying? You did this before when you started replying to stuff I'd said just admit it, I was never on ignore.