Turkish in Memoriam (2007-2015)

Bearsy

I'm glad Turks is back. After the loss of Barry and the neutering of Glasgow, he's the only worthwhile windup left.

well according to one of the mods I've been outed as a troll and wont get the benefit of the doubt any more. What a plank :lol:

well according to one of the mods I've been outed as a troll and wont get the benefit of the doubt any more. What a plank :lol:

Well fancy that, I assumed you lived up north somewhere where the M1 is cobbled but not under a bridge in Norway....... Next they will be implying you have a taste for Goat!!

Stone the Crows!! :?

Lol @ tokyos on the register :thumbup:

Yeah, I'm reading adverts while writing this 2nd and penultimate post of the day. Not sure if it is worth the hard earned fiver any more as I am not posting that much. They tried to do auto fiver snatch but I think my card they had registered has expired.

Haha. Nice one Jimmy!

Don't encourage him.

These mods need to get their priorities straight.

He could have been correcting thread titles in the Lounge, but oh no, let's waste time stalking Turkish instead.

He's just trolling you, Pap.

There are plenty of ways to troll me that don't involve making the site look like a bunch of uneducated f**kers that are unable to spell*.

*Even if that is largely true, we still wouldn't want to advertise it.

Jimmy_D ... Private Investigator ...

:mcinnes:

You can imagine the glee Jimmy felt when he saw that thread, for that moment everything he'd worked to achieve on stupid/foolish personboards came together. His life was there, in that moment.

What a plank.

Don't encourage him.

These mods need to get their priorities straight.

He could have been correcting thread titles in the Lounge, but oh no, let's waste time stalking Turkish instead.

Stop stamping on the poor lads dreams pappy. :lol:

what? i was making a tits joke! don't sadface me! don't make me apologise, not in front of bros like turkish & p.bateman, i will get no Respect!

And quit s*cking up to Turks and Bateman. When things turn nasty, they'll ditch you at the drop of a hat! And it will be too late to come running to me!

The worry is that Jimmy D has gone mad with power, and that we might be witnessing the birth of a new type of super-mod, able to read multiple internet sites, map one username to another, and engage in ineffective mockery. A kind of troll-mod, if you will.

All armed with the banhammer if you step out of line, complain too much, or take a pair of size ten DMs to someone's wildest fantasies.

They say everything is good in moderation. I think that used to be true, but when Good Mods Go Bad, or even when Shít Mods Go Worse, they need to be put down.

And quit s*cking up to Turks and Bateman. When things turn nasty, they'll ditch you at the drop of a hat! And it will be too late to come running to me!

pfft i just genuinely Like Everyone. It's my curse :thumbup: In some ways, of course, it makes my approbation pretty much worthless, when it's so generally applied. Ppl will meet me, and be all puffed up at how much i seem to enjoy their society, and it's only later, when they see me on tv sharing a chummy joke with Hitler, that they'll start to think, is there anyone this cunt can't stand? Only today, i was defending the bro who flew that plane into them mountains. I was saying, that I can sympathise, I can see how he felt. I envy that bro, in a way. Them moments when he'd locked the plane door, hit the descend button, and sat back & lit cigar, those must've been the most tranquil + peaceful moments of his life. You know, like as soon as he made the decision all his worries was gone + nothing matters anymore. Pretty sweet :thumbup:

The worry is that Jimmy D has gone mad with power, and that we might be witnessing the birth of a new type of super-mod, able to read multiple internet sites, map one username to another, and engage in ineffective mockery. A kind of troll-mod, if you will.

All armed with the banhammer if you step out of line, complain too much, or take a pair of size ten DMs to someone's wildest fantasies.

They say everything is good in moderation. I think that used to be true, but when Good Mods Go Bad, or even when Shít Mods Go Worse, they need to be put down.

Worrying times indeed. It's like a foolish/stupid person-board version of superman 3, where the good guys go evil and start to abuse the power they have been given.

pfft i just genuinely Like Everyone. It's my curse :thumbup:

I like everyone apart from Jeff, he is my enemy because of his passive aggression in relation to SWT. I also dislike Greenridge because he sent me angry PM's demanding an apology after I accused him of dissing Shane Long. But he is not actually my enemy, unlike Jeff.